Not to be confused with the Spring Worn Blanket.
The Worn Blanket is a non-member clothing item that is worn on the back. It was first released on October 4, 2010, and was formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing until it went on clearance early in 2011. It returned around the end of 2011 as one of many prizes in Sky High and later became available as a possible prize at the end of certain hard mode Adventures.
The Worn Blanket is a thin, ragged piece of fabric with holes mostly around the center. The item has a large hole in the front with two smaller tears along the edges. It is torn in some areas as well. It is shown to drape over the Jammer's back when equipped. This item comes in ten different varieties, two of which are rare variants.
- This item is often mistaken for a beta item, but it was released a month after Beta Testing ended.
- Like the Shark Fin and Beard, it has two rare versions.
- The purple Rare Worn Blanket was released at the Leap Year Party on February 29, 2012.
- When the Leap Year version was released, it did not have a golden "Rare" tag; this tag was added to the item later in 2012.
- The light-blue Rare Worn Blanket was released in Jam Mart Clothing for Rare Item Monday on June 9, 2014. This Worn Blanket is a light blue color and also has a rare tag.
- The Rare Item Monday version was mistakenly called the "Ocean Blue Rare Worn Blanket" on the Daily Explorer instead of its proper name.
- During the Spring Collection sale that occurred during February 2017 in the Diamond Shop, there was a spring version of this item released called the Spring Worn Blanket.
- The Spring Worn Blanket was re-released sometime in 2018.
- It can be won from many of the restricted passage treasure chests in the Adventures.
- It can be won from the ground chests and the shard chests at The Forgotten Desert.
- Greely, the Wolf Alpha, wears a purple worn blanket. It is usually shown blowing off to the side in wind, but it is sometimes not shown at all.