The Worn Blanket, commonly known as Worn is a non-member clothing item that is worn on the back. It was formerly sold at Jam Mart Furniture. Greely, the wolf alpha, wears a purple worn blanket. Sir Gilbert the regal tiger alpha, also wears a red worn blanket. Most jammers shorten the "worn blanket" to a 'worn'.
|Released during Beta Times?||No|
|Are there other released variants?||Yes (two rare Worns)|
|Price?||N/A, Adventure prize|
The Worn Blanket is a thin, ragged blanket with holes in it. It is shown to drape over the Jammer's back when worn. This item comes in nine different varieties.
- The Worn Blanket was first released on October 4, 2010.
- This item was originally called the "Sleek Worn", but was later changed on its second release in 2011 to "Old Blanket". It achieved its current name, "Worn Blanket", in 2012.
- Upon the time of this item's first release, there were only four varieties; upon its second release, three more colors were revealed.
- This item has mistakenly been referred to being a Beta Item, as it was released a month after Beta Testing ended.
- Like the Shark Fin, it has two Rare Versions.
- The second released Rare Version was mistakenly called the Ocean Blue Rare Worn Blanket on the Daily Explorer instead of its proper name.
- This item is currently the most wanted item for non-members.
- Careful! The red and brown worn look almost the same. The red one is worth more, so don't be fooled if a Jammer says the worn they have is red, so Check colors.
- The Black Worn is worth the most.