The Worn Blanket is a non-member clothing item that is worn on the back. It was formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing and was first released on October 4, 2010.
The Worn Blanket is a thin, ragged blanket with holes in it. It is shown to drape over the Jammer's back when worn. This item comes in ten different varieties, two of which are rare variants.
- This item is often mistaken for a beta item, but it was released a month after Beta Testing ended.
- Like the Shark Fin and Beard, it has two rare versions.
- The purple Rare Worn Blanket was released at the Leap Year Party on February 29, 2012.
- When the Leap Year version was released, it did not have a golden "Rare" tag; this tag was added to the item later in 2012.
- The light-blue Rare Worn Blanket was released in Jam Mart Clothing for Rare Item Monday on June 9, 2014. This Worn Blanket is a light blue color, and also has a rare tag.
- The Rare Item Monday version was mistakenly called the Ocean Blue Rare Worn Blanket on the Daily Explorer instead of its proper name.
- Worn Blankets can be recycled for 15 Gems.
- It can still be obtained as a random prize from some of the Hard Mode Adventures, some of the Animal Passage treasure chests, and also The Forgotten Desert.
- Greely wears a purple worn blanket.