Not to be confused with the Arctic Wolf.
The Wolf is a non-member land animal that was released on July 17, 2010. This animal is one of the six animals sold during Beta Testing, and as such, is one of the default animals a New Jammer may choose from.
The Wolf has grayish blue fur with a grayish-white underside and small round eyes, as well as a dark royal-blue nose with swirls for nostrils and maroon-pink on the inside of the ears and on the paw pads. All wolves have a slouched back and a tall, almost regal appearance, with sharp fangs. Wolves also appear to be very thin. When seen in the animal selection process, one of their front paws is lifted off of the ground.
|The Wolf sits perfectly still facing one of four directions with its tail straight out flat and its bottom slightly off the ground.|
|The Wolf dances in a style that resembles the Twist.|
|The Wolf sleeps stretched out flat on its side with its front paws tucked under its head and breathes heavily.|
|The Wolf jumps up and down repeatedly with its tail and head flinging up and down.|
|The Wolf throws back its head and howls towards the sky, leaning forward in the process.|
- The arctic counterpart, the Arctic Wolf, is available for members-only.
- The special plushies for the Wolf include a Chicken Hat, Antenna, and a Lightning Bolt added on the normal plushie.
- In Greely's Inferno, there is a cave which only Wolves can open, making it the fourth non-member animal with its own cave.
- It is one of the few animals to have its default appearance changed. In this case, the flat ebony eyes were changed to the round eyes. Other animals that had their default appearance changed are Horses, Seals, and the other animals that were first seen during Beta Testing.
- In the original default form during Beta Testing, the Wolf had red eyes.
- It is one of the few animals, which also include the Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox and the Tiger, that can go on the adventure The Hidden Falls.
- The Wolf is the first canine released in Jamaa, with the second being the Fox.
- When a Wolf wears a Phantom Tail Armor and hops, the tail armor will appear to float far above the actual tail.
- When a Wolf wears a Sheep Cloak and dances, it will appear to have an enlarged chest.
- When a Wolf wears Mech Angel Wings and some large foot item (EX. Diamond Encrusted Gauntlets) and dances, its paws will glitch through the wings.
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|