The Wings appear to be a set of bat-like wings. Each wing has three flaps along the bottom with spines running down between them, and the top of each wing has a sharp claw. There are ten different color variations, including two Rare variants.
- There was also a "beta" gray coloration of the Wings, but it was removed very early during the Beta Stage.
- There is a Freedom Day counterpart for non-members, the Freedom Wings.
- There is a Night of the Phantoms counterpart for non-members, the Rare Scary Bat Wings.
- The black wings look very similar to the Scary Bat Wings; the difference is that the orange is more vibrant in the Scary Bat Wings.
- There is a Friendship Festival counterpart called the Rare Friendship Wings.
- There are many other items that are based on this, such as the Golden Wings and the Epic Dragon Wings.
- The Rare Wings were released at the Leap Year Party during February 2012. Despite being named "Rare", they initially did not include a rare tag; the golden Rare tag was added later in 2012.
- The Rare Jamaaliday Wings are a Jamaalidays-themed variant that were released in Jam Mart Clothing for Rare Item Monday on December 16, 2013.