The Wings appear to be a set of bat-like or dragon-like wings. Each wing has three flaps along the bottom with spines running down between them and the top of each wing has a sharp claw. There are ten different color variations, including two Rare variants.
There is one unreleased variant of this item. It was first seen when land Best Dressed was released, but was taken out of the mini-game shortly after its release.
- There was also a "beta" gray coloration of the Wings, but it was removed very early during the Beta Stage.
- There is a Freedom Day counterpart for non-members, the Freedom Wings.
- There is a Night of the Phantoms counterpart for non-members, the Rare Scary Bat Wings.
- The black wings look very similar to the Scary Bat Wings; the difference is that the orange is more vibrant in the Scary Bat Wings.
- There is a Friendship Festival counterpart called the Rare Friendship Wings.
- There are many other items that are based on this, such as the Golden Wings and the Epic Dragon Wings.
- The Rare Wings were released at the Leap Year Party during February 2012. Despite being named "Rare", they initially did not include a rare tag; the golden Rare tag was added later in 2012.
- This item animates on the Arctic Fox and Sabertooth. Other kinds of wings, like the Angel Wings, also animate on these animals.
- The Rare Jamaaliday Wings are a Jamaalidays-themed variant that was released in Jam Mart Clothing for Rare Item Monday on December 16, 2013.