This article either lacks images, has too few to be considered complete, or needs some of higher quality. You can assist Animal Jam Wiki by adding some.
The Werewolf Mask is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was first released on September 29, 2010, during the Night of the Phantoms in Jam Mart Clothing, but then it was re-released with new colors at the Haunted Forest Party on October 12, 2012.
The Werewolf Mask is furry and wolf-like with angry, half-circle eyes and an underbite that reveals two bottom fangs on each side of the mouth. This item has eight newer versions and eight older versions for a total of sixteen varieties.
- Originally there were only eight varieties. This changed on its third release in 2012 when the original varieties were replaced and marked with a "Rare" tag.
- It returned in December 2015 for the New Year's Party 2016.
- Both the rare and regular varieties can be won in The Forgotten Desert.
- The rare varieties were a possible prize in the seasonal adventure Tiki Trouble.
- The rare varieties can be used in the Best Dressed game.