Twister is a single-player mini-game that was originally found in the Canyons Pathway and was later added to the Sol Arcade. It was first introduced in September 2010 with the introduction of Coral Canyons and the Canyons Pathway just after Beta Testing. It can also be found in Jammers' Dens in the form of the Twister arcade machine.
The objective of this game is to guide the bird (a scissor-tailed flycatcher) by moving the cursor around and attempting to escape a swirling tornado. Going through golden rings enables the player to go faster and get extra points. Flying into debris tossed up by the tornado will slow the player down. As the game goes on, the amount of debris to be avoided will increase. If the player gets caught in the tornado, they lose the game. If the player avoids the tornado until the end, the game will display facts about the scissor-tailed flycatcher.
This game will reward the player with a certain number of Gems depending on how many points they can collect. At lower scores the player will receive around 1 Gem for every 1000 points, but at higher scores the player can be rewarded 1 Gem for every 500 points collected. The points counter increases by about 100 for every second that the tornado is evaded. Flying through the golden rings will provide 1000 bonus points.
There are six achievements that can be earned by playing Twister:
|Breeze!||Play Twister 5 times|
|Wind!||Play Twister 10 times|
|Gale!||Play Twister 25 times|
|Storm!||Play Twister 50 times|
|Twister Top Dog!||Achieve a score of 30,000+ in Twister|
|Ring King!||Fly through 18 rings in one round of Twister|
- This game's record score resets to 0 every time the game is closed.
- Unlike many of the other mini-games, this game has only one level and no difficulty options.
- When a phantom passes on-screen, a zapping sound is heard.
- The phantoms do not hurt the scissor-tailed flycatcher, but they will slow it down like all the other debris.
- Sometimes, a Zios Mask is shown flying around.
- The hoops are most likely to be behind a piece of debris.