Orange-ginger sometimes teal fur with blue-gray thick tiger-stripes, creamy-brown underside and pure flat jungle green eyes. Fuchsia-colored paw-pads and fuchsia-colored nose with creamy-brown ear-insides in a swirly-shape. A small shiny white underbite teeth and reddish-brown layer inside the mouth, as seen on most animals.
- :play: - They jump around like a house cat rolling and moving their paws as if they were playing with yarn.
- :sleep: - They lie on their belly, with their chin on their paws.
- :hop:- They crouch, then leap up with their front paws in the air.
- :sitNW: - Sits north-west with a straight up back and front paws tucked together.
- :sitNE: - Sits north-east with a straight up back and front paws tucked together.
- :sitSW: - Sits south-west with a straight up back and front paws tucked together.
- :sitSE: - Sits south-east with a straight up back and front paws tucked together.
- The species of the Animal Jam Tiger is an Siberian Tiger. This is noted on the Tiger trading card in the National Geographic Kids magazine.
- When a Jammer leaves their account for some time, the figure of a solid gray Tiger is shown on their player card, because they were gone for a very long amount of time, however you can still log on. This figure is also shown when they quit.
- Tigers also have a pet counterpart, the Tigers (pet).
- The special Tiger Plushies' accessories include sunglasses and a Medallion, Sharp claws, and a Tutu.
- Tigers are one of the few animals that have an animal-exclusive pattern, and in the Tiger's case, it is Tiger stripes. But not only that, the Tiger is actually the first to an animal-exclusive pattern, making the animal some-what popular.
- The Tiger's also have a Epic Plushie, sold in Animal Jam Outfitters.
- Though they are said to be the largest of the big cats, Lions and Snow Leopards are larger than them and Cheetahs are longer.