This page is about the animal. For the pet, see Tiger (Pet).
|Release Date:||July 17th, 2010|
|Origin:||Lost Temple of Zios|
The Tiger is a non-member land animal. They are one of the six original animals released at the start of the Beta Testing, and is Jamaa's first feline.
Tigers have an orange-gingerish coat with navy blue tiger-stripes, a cream underside and flat olive green eyes. They also have dark magenta paw pads and nose. Tigers have a distinctive underbite and reddish-brown layer inside their mouth, as seen on most animals. They have larger front paws and smaller back paws, hunched posture, tiny tail, small lower body, and a flat, wide head.
- Sit NE - Sits north-east.
- Sit NW- Sits north-west.
- Sit SE - Sits south-east.
- Sit SW - Sits south-west.
- Dance - Stands in two legs and dances and does a few cartwheels.
- Play - Jumps around, looking like it's trying to catch something.
- Sleep - Sleeps with paws tucked under head.
- Hop - Jumps up and down repeatedly.
- When a Jammer leaves their account for some time, the figure of a solid gray Tiger is shown on their player card, because they were gone for a very long amount of time. However, even if a player has the solid gray tiger shown on their player card, the player can still log on.
- Tigers have a pet counterpart.
- Tigers are one of the few animals that have an animal-exclusive pattern, and in the animal's case, it is their stripes. But not only that, the tiger is actually the first to have an animal-exclusive pattern. However, the same pattern has appeared on the horse as well.
- Despite the tiger being the largest big cat on Earth, it is the smallest on Animal Jam itself.
- They have an animal gate in the Meet Cosmo adventure in the 2nd cavern.
- When doing the underwater glitch where a land animal is transported underwater, only the tiger avatar is shown. Other avatar animals, such as bunnies or arctic wolves, will disappear.