|Release Date:||July 17th, 2010|
|Origin:||Lost Temple of Zios|
The Tiger is a non-member land animal. They are one of the six original animals released at the start of the Beta Testing, and one of Animal Jam Headquarters personal favorites.
Tigers appear to have an orange-ginger coat with dark teal tiger-stripes, a cream underside and flat olive green eyes. They also have dark magenta paw pads and nose. Tigers have a distinct underbite and reddish-brown layer inside their mouth, as seen on most animals. Larger front paws and smaller back paws, hunched posture, tiny tail, small lower body, and flat, wide head are also some characteristics.
- Sit NE - Sits north-east.
- Sit NW- Sits north-west.
- Sit SE - Sits south-east.
- SitSW - Sits south-west.
- Dance - Stands in two legs and dances.
- Play - Jumps around, looking like it's trying to catch something.
- Sleep - Sleeps with paws tucked under head.
- Hop - Jumps up and down repeatedly.
- When a Jammer leaves their account for some time, the figure of a solid gray Tiger is shown on their player card, because they were gone for a very long amount of time, however you can still log on.
- Tigers also have a pet counterpart, the Pet Tiger
- Tigers are one of the few animals that have an animal-exclusive pattern, and in the Tiger's case, it is Tiger stripes. But not only that, the Tiger is actually the first to an animal-exclusive pattern. However once the Horse was released, the Horse had the stripe pattern as well.
- Despite being it being the largest cat on earth, it is the smallest on Animal Jam itself.