|Release Date:||July 17th, 2010|
|Origin:||Lost Temple of Zios|
Orange-ginger coat with blue-gray tiger-stripes, cream underside and flat olive green eyes. Dark magenta paw pads and nose. Has a distinct underbite and reddish-brown layer inside the mouth, as seen on most animals. Larger front paws and smaller back paws, hunched posture, tiny tail, small lower body, and flat, wide head are also some characteristics.
- :play: - They pounce like a house cat rolling and moving their paws as if they were playing with yarn.
- :sleep: - They lie on their belly, with their chin on their paws, and their mouth open. (Similar to the Snow Leopard)
- :hop:- They crouch, then leap up with their front paws in the air.
- :sitNW: - Sits north-west with a straight up back and front paws tucked together. Head points up.
- :sitNE: - Sits north-east with a straight up back and front paws tucked together. Head points up.
- :sitSW: - Sits south-west with a straight up back and front paws tucked together. Head points up.
- :sitSE: - Sits south-east with a straight up back and front paws tucked together. Head points up.
- When a Jammer leaves their account for some time, the figure of a solid gray Tiger is shown on their player card, because they were gone for a very long amount of time, however you can still log on. This figure is also shown when they quit.
- Tigers also have a pet counterpart, the Pet Tiger
- The special Tiger Plushies' accessories include sunglasses and a Medallion, Sharp claws, and a Tutu
- The tiger is the only animal who's "original" plushie does not look like the default avatar. The plushie has black/dark purple stripes instead of blue and a lighter, more yellowish underbelly.
- The tiger may also be used for roleplay to represent a female lion or a young cub.
- Tigers are one of the few animals that have an animal-exclusive pattern, and in the Tiger's case, it is Tiger stripes. But not only that, the Tiger is actually the first to an animal-exclusive pattern
- The Tigers also have an epic plushie sold in AJ outfitters.
- Most jammers refer to tigers being 'cats' for roleplaying in Sarepia Forest and spending time in the Pillow Room looking for adoption.
- Despite Tigers being bigger then the other "Predators" Tiger's avatars are smaller then wolves and snow leopards.
- Tigers are the only non-member big cat.
- The Tiger is AJ's "main animal" and they are frequently used. For instance: the buddies symbol has a tiger on it, the gem cards in AJ Outfitters all feature a tiger, so so diamond cards, the friendship party symbol features a tiger, most of AJ's ads feature tigers, and when a jammer has been gone for a long time or quit their animal is replaced with a grey tiger symbol.