- The player spawns inside the volcano that was used for the Greely's Inferno Adventure. Graham and several Monkeys are searching the scene for any clues to Greely's disappearance.
- Graham asks the player if they can help. The player then explores the volcano, speaking with some monkeys along the way who have found interesting pages of Greely's journal. The pages make Graham and the player wonder if Greely was actually studying the phantoms or working with them. The journal pages also include clues to the combination for the locked door in Greely's secret hideout further into the volcano.
- Eventually, the player meets Graham in Greely's secret hideout, which was used as the Wolf Gate for Greely's Inferno. The two find a locked door to another hideout which requires three symbols to open. The wheels on the door must be rotated to match the pattern revealed by the monkeys on the player's way in.
- After unlocking the door and exploring the other hideout, Graham and the player find a Phantom Portal that only Phantoms can go through. After talking to Graham, the player receives a purple crystal that can be placed into Greely's machine to activate it. Once activated, the machine spews a purple goop that turns the player into a phantom after stepping into it.
- Now that the player is disguised as a phantom, they are able to pass through the phantom portal to search for Greely. Before advancing to the next part of the adventure, the player can also go back and open the phantom gate. Before passing through the phantom portal, Graham warns the player to be safe, still considering Greely as a possible traitor.
- The player enters the Phantom Vortex after passing through the portal. The phantom disguise quickly wears off, leaving the player back in his or her original form. After walking deeper into Vortex, the player finds Greely, who is trapped in a case secured to the ground with four locks, and closed shut with an additional lock.
- In order to free Greely, the player first must find four keys—each in consecutive rooms—and unlock the padlocks. Once the last ground lock is unlocked, a siren goes off, and two Phantom Kings appear.
- The player then must defeat both Phantom Kings, after which they will get the last key to unlock the case and finally free Greely. Once he is freed, Greely tells the Player how surprised he was to discover TWO Phantom Kings, and how the player was able to fight them both.
- The two then make their way back to the portal, only to discover that they are unable to go through due to the lack of Phantoms being near. Liza, Cosmo, and Graham appear, ambushing Greely.
- The four Alphas then talk amongst themselves, seeming to have a conversation about why Greely was here in the first place and bring up the possibility of the Phantoms using the Phantom Fortress, which was just considered a myth before then. Once their conversation is over, the Player can choose their prize and can leave through the portal.
When fighting the Phantom Kings, it's advised to stay as close as possible to Greely's cage as Phantoms never patrol there and it is a spawn point for Boomseeds. When walking around the upper part near the chain, the player will have to walk up then past, as no other way is accessible unless going around the entire circle.
|Click expand to view|
|Top Left||Phantom Goop||Phantom Helmet|
|Top Center||Small Phantom Pod||Phantom Amulet|
|Top Right||Phantom Vines||Phantom Armor|
|Bottom Left||Greely Wanted Poster||Phantom Gauntlets|
|Bottom Right||1,000 Gems||Phantom Tail Armor|
This passage is available in both normal and hard difficulty modes. In order to unlock it, a player must enter the strange machine to disguise themselves as a Phantom and then go all the way back to the passage.
The Wolf passage is only available in the hard difficulty mode and it is hidden behind the Phantoms-only passage. In order to unlock this passage, there must be at least two Jammers on the team: one wolf and one other animal that disguises themselves as a Phantom.
The Panda passage is only available in the Hard difficulty mode. It is located inside the phantom portal, just south of Greely's cage. The path to this passage is hidden behind a false wall along the south-east passage.
- Non-members were able to play this adventure on its release day, but it quickly became members only.
- This is the first Adventure without a specific animal gate in normal mode. Instead there is a "Phantom Gate", which can be accessed when the player disguises themselves as a Phantom. Because of this, any animal that has the phantom disguise on can open the gate. This makes this the first adventure with a gate available for all animals.
- All of the Alphas that appeared in the previous Adventures also show up at the end of this adventure.
- This adventure proves the existence of TWO Phantom Kings, rather than one, which was what most Jammers and all the Alphas figured.
- This adventure has a setting that looks like the Phantom Vortex and has the same music in parts.
- There are parts of this adventure, mainly the starting area, that have Documents and other interactive objects that do nothing or do not trigger an event by pressing on the "!".
- When the player goes through the portal, the map looks like a phantom.
- This adventure mentions the yearly adventure "Battle for the Beacon" at the end.
- This is one of the two places to get the Phantom Armor Set, but it is only in the prize chests in Hard mode, the other one is in the small Epic Chest in the Lucky Clovers adventure.
- There is now a glitch where you could play at level 1, like the first adventures (level 2 for hard mode). This could mean that AJHQ has lowered the level requirements, but this has yet to be confirmed.
- There is a glitch when a player leaves in a phantom disguise, the phantom will be still there, but not the nametag.
|Click expand to view|