If a Jammer says a swear in-game, a notice (like the one on the right) will appear. On the screen of any bystanders, after the swear appears for a second, the Jammer will instantly disappear (as if they had logged themselves off). On the screen of the Jammer, a notice will appear and there will be a button that says "Rules" that will take the player to the rules page and after they say "Okay," to that, the player is taken to the home screen. If they attempt to log in again, a notice will appear saying that the player has been suspended and will be unable to login at the time.
In some instances, a Jammer may get away with causing infractions in-game, but later get suspended. If the player tries to log on, a notice will come up saying the account is suspended. A message is also sent to that Jammer's parent's account, if there is one. This typically occurs when the player is reported multiple times or traced by a moderator, as swearing and scamming are the only two that will immediately log a player off.
Reasons for Suspension
- Scamming - (Fraud, con)
- Bullying - (Tease, threaten, "gang up," racism, sexism)
- Being inappropriate - (inappropriate language, inappropriate behavior)
- Sending rude emails to Animal Jam Headquarters - (Cursing, protesting violently)
- Personal Information - (E-mails, real-life location, phone numbers, Skype username, YouTube, etc.)
- Hacking - (Login from multiple locations at the same time)
- Animal Jam Headquarters used to send a list of bad behavior to a Jammer's parent if they got suspended.
- If a lot of other players report the same player for the same reason, that player will continue to stay on, but the next time he or she logs in, there will be a notice saying that he or she is suspended for twenty-four hours.
- From the start of May 2014, Animal Jam Headquarters made a new punishment for the use of bad language. Instead of being banned, the player's chat converts to either Bubble Chat or Restricted Chat, which can last for between 24 hours to seven days.
- A player can be permanently banned for membership transaction failure, though AJHQ did not mean to do this.
- A player can also be permanently banned if committing sexism, racism, etc.
- Another punishment (in May, 2014) when a player scammed an item (or some items), the player's gifting and trading systems will be restricted for 24 hours to 7 days.
- You can automatically get suspended for a day if you say "stripes club" but it might not work when you say "stripe club".