The Summer Carnival is a celebration held from the end of May to the middle of September every year. Starting in 2015, this event is also available during the middle of February for two weeks. During this event, a third currency is added, and can only be used during the Carnival, tickets. There is a "Print and Play" shop, games to earn tickets, and an additional shop to buy tickets with gems. It has been running since 2012, and each year, new prizes arrive.
The carnival has four shops and four different mini-games that are all arranged in a zigzagging row of sorts. Starting from the right side of the carnival, there is the ticket shop, Phantom Ball, Dunk-A-Phantom, Carnival Darts, the den item shop, the clothing shop, Candy Catch, Whack-A-Phantom, and finally the plushie shop. To the left of the plushie shop is a staircase that leads up to a large, inflatable bounce area that causes animals and pets to jump high into the air; this bounce area consists of two levels with a slide that leads back down to the Whack-A-Phantom game. There is also a Print and Play activity located at the bottom-right of the carnival and a Cotton Candy Machine near the bottom-left.
Summer Carnival Shop
There are four shops in the Summer Carnival that all share the same name.
This is actually a currency exchange for purchasing Tickets rather than an actual shop, but it functions the same way.
This shop sells carnival and circus-themed furniture items.
|Rainbow Balloon Archway||1,000||Yes|
|Bundle Of Balloons||500||No|
|Carnival Pet House||1,250||Yes|
|Ice Cream Cart||1,250||Yes|
|Ring of Fire||1,000||Yes|
|Circus Ball and Stand||1,000||Yes|
|Balloon Top Hat||1,500||Yes|
|Cotton Candy Hat||2,000||Yes|
|Sad Drama Mask||1,500||Yes|
|Happy Drama Mask||1,500||Yes|
|Epic Moon Hat||2,500||Yes|
|Epic Sun Hat||2,500||Yes|
|Epic Star Hat||2,500||Yes|
|Feathered Bird Hat||1,250||Yes|
|Giant Turtle Plushie||1500||Yes|
|Giant Octopus Plushie||1500||Yes|
|Large Rabbit Plushie||1500||Yes|
|Pet Spider Plushie||750||No|
|Giant Pet Spider Plushie||1500||Yes|
|Pet Fox Plushie||750||No|
|Giant Pet Fox Plushie||1500||Yes|
|Pet Monkey Plushie||750||No|
|Giant Pet Monkey Plushie||1500||Yes|
|Pet Owl Plushie||750||No|
|Giant Pet Owl Plushie||1500||Yes|
|Giant Dolphin Plushie||1500||Yes|
|Giant Shark Plushie||1500||Yes|
The items in the plushie shop change for a limited time during the Freedom Day celebrations.
|Large Freedom Puppy||5,000||Yes|
|Large Freedom Bunny||5,000||Yes|
|Large Freedom Butterfly||5,000||Yes|
|Large Freedom Hamster||5,000||Yes|
|Large Freedom Kitty||5,000||Yes|
|Large Freedom Snake||5,000||Yes|
|Large Freedom Piglet||5,000||Yes|
|Freedom Sugar Glider||1,000||No|
|Large Freedom Sugar Glider||5,000||Yes|
- The bouncy castle and the firepit were added to the Summer Carnival in 2015.
- When a player enters the Summer Carnival for the first time, they will receive 500 tickets.
- When the Summer Carnival is over, Jammers will still have the same amount of Tickets they had before.
- When the Summer Carnival first appeared early during 2015, it was not announced.
- When the Summer Carnival returned in May 2016, a glitch was introduced that caused the loading screen to display forever after the player finished playing a full-screen mini-game from the Games tab while inside the Summer Carnival.
- Two weeks before the carnival leaves Jamaa, all of the shop items (excluding the Tickets themselves) go on sale for 50% off.