Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Spooky Party is a Night of the Phantoms-themed party available to everyone. It was first introduced on April 26, 2012 but did not return again until October 2013. It made a surprise appearance on May 28, 2015 but only remained available for a couple of days.
This party takes place in an Epic Haunted Manor den. The manor is decorated with haunted and spooky items such as the Spooky Couch, Spooky Table, Spooky Lamp, Spooky Rug, Haunted Bookshelf, Scary Organ, Greely's Wardrobe, Bubbling Cauldron, Spooky Radio, Coffin, Scary Eyes, as well as various boxes and barrels. The outside area is the same as the den version but is decorated with spooky and haunted items like Spooky Trees, Phantom Scarecrow, Mushrooms, as well as various pumpkins and gravestones.
This party has a clothing store, a furniture store, and a music store where players can buy spooky-themed items. Jammers can buy pet bats by finding the hidden bat store that appears as a bat symbol on the wallpaper inside the house.
|Epic Wizard Hat||Yes||700|
|Scary Witch Hat||Yes||650|
|Phantom Stained Glass||Yes||500|
|Patch Of Fog||Yes||300|
|Spooky Old Bones||Yes||100 Gems|
- After the Skull Tombstone, was removed from the party before its release in October 2015, the party only sold one non-member item, the Bat Glasses.
- There is a glitch that allows Jammers to enter a previous version of it. They must go to the Haunted Forest Party, wait until there is no one else at the party, play a game, and then exit it.
- The eyes of the animals in the photographs move.
Differences in 2015
- Previous versions of this party were based on a Haunted House Den that was flipped horizontally with a mirrored layout, but this was changed.
- Previous versions of this party had a ghost-shaped dirt patch that Jammers could click on to pick up a small ghost that will follow them around, but this was removed.
- Previous versions of this party had a foggy room on the first floor that would slowly turn Jammers transparent as if they were a ghost, but this was removed.