The Spartan Armor is a large piece of armor that includes a long sword along the back. The armor has an accent color with swirling patterns and it is covered in round studs or rivets. There are nine different color varieties of this item including the rare variant.
- It is a possible prize in The Forgotten Desert.
- This was originally sold for only 80 Gems, but its price increased after it returned in June 2011.
- There is a matching helmet that goes along with this armor, the Spartan Helmet.
- The white variant of this item appears gray when in an inventory and when on a trade list, but when it is worn, it appears bright white. Because of this, Jammers sometimes mistake it as being "glitched" when it is a normal occurrence.
- The Rare Spartan Armor was sold for Rare Item Monday on January 13, 2014, at a price of 750 Gems. It matches the previous Rare Item Monday release, the Rare Spartan Helmet.
- Despite being called Spartan, it does not actually resemble the armor used by the Spartans of Ancient Greece.
- Despite including a sword, it does not provide extra attack damage against Phantom obstacles in the Adventures.
- Many of the Spartan Armor item icons became much darker after the June 2012 "3D" conversion; however, the armors still appear with their original, brighter colors when worn.
- It looks similar to the Elf Armor when worn on a Snow Leopard.