Slingshots appear to be made of wood and lacquer. They also seem to have cloth or silk as the sling and handle. The cloth/silk makes the Slingshot look somewhat like it was repaired after it broke. Though it is hard to see in its regular appearance, on animals the Slingshot is attached around the animal's waist with a light grey belt and a black buckle. There are eight different color varieties of this item.
- It can be recycled for 300 Gems.
- It is one of many non-member weapons, alongside the Pirate Sword and Bow And Arrows.
- Originally, slingshots were only green, but other various colors were later added.
- This item is a possible prize in The Forgotten Desert.
- The slingshot is commonly mistaken for a beta.
- This item has a glitch when it is worn by a sleeping Penguin: the Slingshot grows and shrinks in sync with the animal's breathing.
- There is a glitch where the Slingshot will not show up on a Wolf that sits facing forward.