In Sky High, your goal is to reach the treasure at the top of all the clouds. You start at the bottom, and work your way up to the chest by hopping on each cloud, while also avoiding phantoms and collecting Gems. When you touch a phantom or miss a cloud, the game is over and you must restart. You will keep the Gems that you have already earned.
Sky High is also available at the Sol Arcade as an arcade machine for your Den. It costs 400 gems and was the first game item to become available to all Jammers.
When you reach the summit you see a treasure chest. You get a random clothing item for reaching it. Some of the most common items are Police Hats and Scary Horns. You also have a chance to receive a rare item such as a Pirate Sword, Worn Blanket, or a Freedom Helmet. Sometimes you might get seasonal items that went out of stores for a while.
There are different areas in the game. You start at the middle of a canyon, and work your way up past the atmosphere into space. There are phantoms floating on clouds.
- If your avatar has wide eyes, they will sometimes disappear while playing Sky High, most likely with foxes.
- Your clothing items will disappear while playing the game, and will reappear when you reach the top.
- Rumor is that the less Gems you collect, the rarer the prize will be, this has not yet been proven.
- Each animal jumps differently in this game.
- Sky High can be directly accessed from National Geographic Kid's website under action games. However, the only animal that can be used is the default version of the wolf, and Gems are only collected as points, and there is no prize at the end, for it is only to play the game.
- In Sky High, you have to jump on clouds and avoid obstacles to get to the top. This is similar to the game/app "Doodle Jump".
- In the game, phantom's eyes are colorless.
- Sky High is the only arcade machine that can be purchased with gems by non-members. there is one other purchasable game, Swoopy Eagle, however it costs diamonds.
- Unknowingly, a glitch shows up numbers instead of "Ready, GO!" introduction. This glitch is caused only if you start playing Sky High in Coral Canyons. (e.g #10977 for Ready and 10978 for Go.)
- The game Sky High has a music theme you can buy in the Music Shop for dens and is only available for members.
- It has a striking resemblance to AJ Jump.
Here is a list of the known prizes.
- Mask (Freedom Mask)
- Dragon Mask (Various colors)
- Hat and Curly Wig (Various colors)
- Glove (Various colors)
- Pirate Sword (Various colors)
- Turkey Hat (Various colors)
- Rare Fox Hat (Various colors) (To be proven)
- Freedom Hat (Single color)
- Freedom Helmet (Single color)
- Freedom Wings (Single color)
- Lollipop necklace (Various colors)
- Necklace (Various colors) / Rare Necklace (To be proven)
- Lei (Various colors) / Rare Lei
- Mech angel wings (Various colors) / Rare Mech angel wings
- Scary Horns (Single color)
- Clover blanket (Various colors) / Rare Clover blanket
- Scary bat wings (Single color)
- Spiked Hair(Various colors) / Rare Spiked hair
- Bow and Arrows(Various colors) / Rare Bow and Arrows
- Head feather (Various colors) / Rare Head feather (To be proven)
- Worn Blanket (Various colors)
- Flower Necklace (Various colors) (Ocean item)
- Candy Cane Crown (Single color) (Ocean item)
- Candy Cane Tiara (Single color) (Ocean item)
- Rare Scary Cat Hat
- Star Glasses (Various colors)
- Star Cape (Rare Freedom Cape)
- Round Glasses (Various colors)
- Knight helmet (Various colors)
- Butterfly wings (Various colors)
- Star Cape (Various colors)
- Tie (Various colors)
- Backpack (Various colors)
- Shark Fin (Various colors)
- Hat and Beard
There are five achievements that can be earned in Sky High:
- Bouncer! – play Sky High 5 times
- Hopper! – play Sky High 15 times
- Jumper! – play Sky High 30 times
- Vaulter! – play Sky High 50 times
- Treasure Chest! – reach the treasure chest in Sky High.