- For the pet counterpart, see Pet Turtle
The Sea Turtle is a non-member ocean animal that was first released on October 27, 2011. It was formerly members-only until November 8, 2012, when it was unlocked for all Jammers. The Sea Turtle is entirely aquatic; it is unable go on land.
This is a shamrock-green sea turtle with a bumblebee-yellow shell and cobalt-blue eyes. It has a large head and long flippers.
|Dance||Takes off shell and spins it, almost as if it's doing the tango with it|
|Swirl||Swims around counter clockwise|
|Dive||Goes upside down and dives|
|Play||Makes shell pop off and catches|
|Pose||The shell moves to the front, and the turtle leans against it with its belly (see picture)|
- The Sea Turtle is the third non-member animal that can be used in the oceans, the first two being Penguins and Seals.
- The Sea Turtle is the only non-member animal in Jamaa that is unable to go on land.
- There is a Turtle Pet; this is not the same thing as the Sea Turtle.
- They are one of two reptiles in Jamaa, with the second being the Crocodiles.
- The pet turtle can go on land, while the actual animal can't.
- In real life, sea turtles can go on land, though only to lay eggs.
- If a sea turtle wears Pufferfish Spikes, the spikes will almost completely cover its shell.
- In real life, it is impossible for a Sea Turtle to take off it's shell. Yet in the game, if a Sea Turtle dances, the shell will be taken off and spun.
- In 2012, there was a glitch where former members could play as a member animal if they bought a Sea Turtle.