For the pet counterpart, see Pet Turtle.
The Sea Turtle is a non-member ocean animal that was first released on October 27, 2011. It was formerly members-only until November 8, 2012, when it was unlocked for all Jammers. The Sea Turtle is entirely aquatic; it is unable to go on land.
The Sea Turtle is a shamrock-green sea turtle with a bumblebee-yellow shell and cobalt-blue eyes. It has a large head and long flippers.
|The shell moves to the front and the turtle leans against it with its belly (see picture).|
|Takes off its shell and spins it, almost as if it's doing the tango with it.|
|Goes upside down and dives.|
|Swims around counterclockwise.|
|Makes shell pop off and catches it.|
- The Sea Turtle is the third non-member animal that can be used in the oceans, the first two being Penguins and Seals.
- The Sea Turtle is the only non-member animal in Jamaa that is unable to go on land.
- There is a Turtle Pet; this is not the same thing as the Sea Turtle.
- They are one of two reptiles in Jamaa, with the second being the Crocodiles.
- The pet turtle can go on land, while the actual animal can't.
- In real life, sea turtles can go on land, though only to lay eggs.
- If a sea turtle wears Pufferfish Spikes, the spikes will almost completely cover its shell.
- In real life, it is impossible for a turtle to take off its shell due to its shell being fused with its spine. Yet in the game, a sea turtle will take off its shell when it dances, poses, or plays.
- In 2012, there was a glitch where former members could play as a member animal if they bought a Sea Turtle.
|Click Expand to view|