The Scary Mask is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was first released sometime before 2012, and was sold in Jam Mart Clothing. It was relocated to the Conservation Museum in October 2017.
The Scary Mask is a black tribal mask that has pumpkin-orange colored markings and large cream eyes on the front. The mask is surrounded by yellow feathers that have pumpkin-orange colored tips. This item only comes in one variety.
- The first release cost 250 Gems; this changed on its second release.
- After its first release, it was added to the Spooky Party on April 19, 2012, but was later moved to Jam Mart Clothing in 2016.
- This item is a spooky, Night of the Phantoms version of the Mask.
- When worn by an Elephant or a Pig, the eyes appear at the top of the mask, with the swirls in the center.
- It can be won in The Forgotten Desert.