Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sarepia Forest is a land area of Jamaa that features an ancient redwood forest landscape. It was introduced during Beta Testing. It has pathways that connect to four other areas: Jamaa Township, Mt. Shiveer, Coral Canyons, and the Lost Temple of Zios.
This area has an open forest floor along the bottom with dense, giant pine-like trees along the top. The forest floor is mostly grassy with scattered fragments of grey rock, some mushrooms, and a narrow dirt path that leads from one side to the other. On the left side of the forest there is a ladder composed of wooden planks secured to the side of one of the giant trees. The ladder leads up to a series of wooden platforms that loop along some of the trees. The platforms area includes some stringed light decorations and there are some yellow ropes tied between the posts of the walkway to serve as guard rails for the edges.
- Sarepia Theater - This theater features a variety of educational, animal-themed videos. It is located in a small hut at the top-right of the walkways through the trees. It has a yellow straw roof and it is decorated with a rectangular sign that has a roll of film printed on it and flashing orange-and-blue light-bulbs surrounding it. There are also two lit posters on the tree next to the entrance with red velvet ropes protecting them along the base; these posters display the Alphas, Graham and Sir Gilbert.
- Theater Lobby - Attached to the Sarepia Theater is a theater lobby area that includes a shop, some mini-games, and a Photo Booth.
- Campfire - In the middle of the forest floor along the dirt path is an interactive campfire. When Jammers dance or hop near the campfire, the flames will grow larger. If four or more Jammers dance or hop by the fire pit, blue flames erupt upwards in an impersonation of Mira dancing.
- Slide - This slide starts near the Pill Bugs game, goes through a hollowed out tree, and ends by the mushroom patch.
- Flag Shop - It used to be a hut that had a large lock and chains strapped around the entrance, but now sells flags from around the globe. It includes some Jamaa-themed flags and one hundred and eleven country flags, however, eighty five country flags are absent (in total there are one hundred and ninety-six countries in the world).
- Treetop Gardens - Near the bridge that leads to Coral Canyons, there is a green blanket with flower patterning, and several potted plants are displayed. This shop sells different plants and plant-themed furniture depending on the season, such as birth-flowers that represent each month.
- Topiary Shop - This shop sells a variety of shrubs that are carved into the shape of animals. It is found at the end of the slide, in the bottom right corner of the land.
- Theater Shop - Located inside the Theater Lobby of Sarepia Theater, this shop sells many theater-themed den items for Jammers to build their very own theater in their Dens.
- Wind Rider - This parachuting game is found at the top of the platforms in the very middle, between the Flag Shop and Sarepia Theater.
- Super Sort - This recycling mini-game is located along the left side of the slide, just to the right of the tree ladder.
- Hedge Hog - This mini-game can be found in the bottom-right of the land just left of the tree ladder and above the path to Jamaa Township.
- Pill Bugs - This mini-game is located along the wooden platforms just to the left of the Treetop Gardens shop.
- Popcorn Machine - This food mini-game is located inside the Theater Lobby of Sarepia Theater.
- The Claw - This prize mini-game is also located inside the Theater Lobby.
- Swoopy Eagle - This flying game can be found above Sarepia Theater in a small nest.
- Disc Toss - This pet mini-game is located next to the puppies adoption icon near the bottom of the slide.
- Pet Puppy - There is an adoption icon for puppies in the bottom left of the land, next to the Topiary Shop and the Disc Toss game.
- Pet Butterfly - This pet can be adopted at an icon along the left of the platforms, just above the tree ladder.
|Click "show" to see a list of Journey Book features and their locations|
- The campfire attractions stopped working in early 2011, but it was later fixed in late February 2012.
- There are false rumors that if enough Jammers dance, they can win rares and betas.
- There is a glitch that can happen with the slide where the player can stay on it and walk to where a dark cavern is.
- The Topiary Shop was added on June 10, 2015.
- The Swoopy Eagle nest above the Theater is normally only accessible to flying animals, but land animals can also reach it if they stand in the right spot.
- It was originally dubbed "Sarepia".
|“||We all know that Jamaa is a magical land that is filled with fun and mystery, but did you know that all throughout Jamaa, some amazing things can happen when lots of Jammers gather together?||„|
|~ AJHQ on The Daily Explorer - Jamaa Mysteries - Sarepia Forest!|