This article either lacks images, has too few to be considered complete, or needs some of higher quality. You can assist Animal Jam Wiki by adding some.
Not to be confused with the Golden Royal Cape.
This is a thick, quilt-like cape that has ornate symbols printed along the bottom edge. The cape includes a wide lining surrounding the edges, which is decorated with diamond shapes. On the inside of the cape, there are two-color stripes. This item has nine different color varieties, one of which is a rare variant.
- The rare version of the Royal Cape was released for Rare Item Monday on September 9, 2013. It is mainly pink with a white trim and light blue accents. It was sold in Jam Mart Clothing and cost 950 Gems.
- This item went on clearance shortly after the Beta Testing ended, but then it returned in May 2012.
- The Royal Cape went on clearance again in June 2014, and it has not returned to stores since then.
- This item originally cost 200 Gems, but its price increased to 400 Gems on its second release.
- The Clover Blanket is a Lucky Day themed counterpart to the Royal Cape.
- The Heart Cape is a Friendship Festival themed counterpart to the Royal Cape.
- The Golden Royal Cape is a counterpart of this item from the Golden Collection.
- It can be won as a prize in The Forgotten Desert.
- When worn on the Coyote, it appears to have snowflakes on the back rather than the original design.