Return Of The Phantoms is an adventure added in July 2013, and the first "real" adventure made available to play. Your animal must be at least Level 1 to play normal mode, with average prizes, and Level 2 for hard mode, with more phantoms and better prizes. The initiative is to help save the Bunny Burrow, and to rescue four Bunnies who have been trapped by the Phantoms.
WalkthroughWhen you start, Liza will appear and start the quest, telling you what you need to know, that the Phantoms have invaded Bunny Burrow. First time players should probably talk to all four bunnies (Buster, Harvey, Binky, and Pumpkin), though only Pumpkin will trigger the next part, showing you the cork and telling you to use it on the pipe. With that done, you must search for more corks to plug the rest of the pipes, cleaning the river and wells. You can walk in the clean river, giving you access to treasure, a plant, and Cookie, the fifth NPC. After completing your new quest and watering the plants, Binky the NPC lets you in her parent's den to find George and Clover, which was thought to be Binky's parents. Talking to Clover will trigger the Phantom Key for the Phantom Door to appear. After a brief chat with Jack, Snowball, Oliver, and Daisy (the trapped bunnies) you search for four keys to open their cages. Along the way, you will encounter phantoms that you could trap in the chomper plants that Cosmo created. Liza will reappear and give you a choice of five chests with different prizes.
Rewards On Normal mode
- Top Left: Bunny Fence.
- Top Center: Bunny Statue.
- Top Right: Stone Circle.
- Bottom Left: 500 Gems.
- Bottom Right: Wheelbarrow.
Rewards On Hard mode
- Top Left: Random clothing item
- Top Center: 1000 Gems
- Top Right: Random clothing item
- Bottom Left: 750 Gems
- Bottom Right: Rare or other random item
THESE ALWAYS CHANGE. Do not expect the exact items listed here.
Prizes on the Arctic Wolf Gate (Hard AND Normal)
Some prizes you can earn in the Arctic Wolf Gate are:
-Heart Locket (Various colours)
-Knight Helmet (Various colours)
-Clover blanket (Various colours)
-Shark Fin (Various colours)
-Mech Angel Wings (Various colours)
-Necklace (Various colours)
-Spiked Hair (Various colours)
-Rare Spiked Hair
-Dragon Mask (Various colours)
-Rare Bow and Arrows (Various colours)
-Lollipop Necklace (Various colours)
-Tie (Various colours)
-Fox Hat (Various colours)
-Fancy Top Hat (Various colours)
-Star Cape (Various colours)
-Flower Necklace (Various colours)
-Hat and Beard (Various colours)
-Wreath Necklace (Various colours)
-Worn Blanket (Various colours)
-Pirate Sword (Various colours)
-Hat and Curly Wig (Various colours)
-Bunny Hat (Various colours)
-Turkey Hat (Various colours)
-Horned Leg Pads (Various colours)
-Moon Necklace (Various colours)
-Bat Glasses (Various colours)
-Freedom Bunny Hat
-Head Feather (Various colors)
- Some say there are bunny codes (a pattern in rescuing each bunny) that gives you a better opportunity for a prize. However, this may not be true, for the actual "code" varies and player still get good prizes anyway. The best way to save the bunnies is to do it at random.
- When picking chests, the TOP RIGHT/TOP LEFT and the BOTTOM RIGHT usually gives items, while the two others normally give gems. Suggestions would be the Top Right/Bottom Right for better items.
- When handling phantoms, try to avoid them as much as possible, only attacking/getting into view when absolutely needed. If you run out of traps, try to trap them yourself by having them chase you into a spot they won't be able to return to their original spot from. For instance, you get a phantom to chase you into a tree, you run around the tree so they're running against it, and at some point they will give up on you. You are now free to go if you have trapped him in a way so you can easily avoid him.
- There are many gem-giving chests scattered around. There are also secrets: the first one comes when you run towards the bunny area, but run downwards into the clump of trees. There will be a chest with 200 Gems (on Hard). The next is right near Cookie; run down right into the clump of trees next to her and there will be a chest with 400 Gems (on Hard).
- Play Hard Mode for better prizes (your animal must be a level 2 or over).
- You can earn a total of about (may not be exact) 1,450 Gems on Normal Mode of the adventure, and about 2,750 on the Hard Mode of the adventure.
- You earn more courage if you do the adventure by yourself or with one other person. Additionally, try to trap as many phantoms as you can, in a logical order so you don't have to run back and forth for chomper plants.
- There is a glitch on this adventure when the phantoms are invisible. This usually happens to one person only. Then here's 3 Bunny Orders, First Order. The Most Used Order On World: Snowflake, Jack, Daisy, Oliver. Jack. Snowflake. Daisy. Oliver. And The Second Order Is The Most Rare And Most Unknown. Its A Worn Order: Daisy-Oliver-Jack-Snowflake. There is also a glitch where you can walk on the cave when you enter the Arctic Wolf Gate.