- For the pet counterpart, see Pet Raccoon
The Raccoon is a members-only land animal. Raccoons were introduced in the Jamaa Journal, where Jammers had to solve a puzzle to guess what the new animal would be.
The puzzle for raccoons appeared in the February 2013 and the raccoons are able to be used as an animal in March 2013. They costed 1,000 gems when they came out and still cost 1,000 gems. Jamaa Journal. They have their very own Alpha called "LaSalle." Raccoons also have a pet counterpart, the Pet Raccoons.
Raccoons have dim gray/purple fur and a black mask going around their eyes. They also have white markings on their face (and ears), dark green eyes, and a small black nose. They have a bushy tail, with three dark stripes, and are medium-sized in game.
|Play||The raccoon laughs|
|Hop||Jumps a medium-height|
|Sleep||Head on paws and eyes are closed with tail wrapped around them|
|Dance||Does an Irish jig-themed dance|
- They have a pet counterpart, the Raccoon (Pet).
- The Raccoon Hat is for sale in Epic Wonders for 1,750 Gems, and may have been hinting at the future presence of raccoons.
- There is also a Raccoon Tail for sale at the Summer Carnival. There is a rare Raccoon Tail that is also available.
- There is a glitch when this animal plays the Sky High game with the half-open eye style: while falling in the game, the eyes will disappear.