Not to be confused with the Sword.
The Pirate Sword is a non-member land clothing item that is worn on the back. It was first released in 2012 as one of many possible prizes obtained when reaching the top chest in Sky High.
It consists of a sword with a curved, jagged blade with nicks in it. The sword is attached to a colored leather strap with a buckle on it by another small strap as well as a hilt that is pointing upwards. This item comes in eight different varieties, not including the rare variant.
- Compared to Swords, Pirate Swords have a slightly lighter coloring.
- These weapons are classified as scimitars, meaning that they are in a class of swords with curved blades.
- If the player is wearing a pirate sword during an adventure, they deal 25 damage points to destructible items as opposed to the normal 10.
- This item can be found as a random prize in the Adventures.
- The Pink and Red varieties have a blade of the corresponding color, whereas the other colors have silver blades.
- The Rare Item Monday version was released on October 17, 2016, in Jam Mart Clothing. This variation has a light purple color.
- The Sword is a members-only variant of this item.
- Unlike the regular versions, the Rare Pirate Sword does not do any extra damage when worn in the Adventures.