Not to be confused with the Sword.
The Pirate Sword is a non-member land clothing item that is worn on the back. It was first released on an unknown date, and then was re-released in 2012 as one of many possible prizes obtained when reaching the top chest in Sky High.
It consists of a sword with a curved, jagged blade with nicks in it. The sword is attached to a colored leather strap with a buckle on it by another small strap as well as a hilt that is pointing upwards. This item comes in eight different varieties, not including the rare variant.
- Compared to Swords, Pirate Swords have a slightly lighter coloring.
- These weapons are classified as scimitars, meaning that they are in a class of swords with curved blades.
- If the player is wearing a pirate sword during an adventure, they deal 25 damage points to destructible items as opposed to the normal 10.
- This item can be found as a random prize in the Adventures.
- The Pink and Red varieties have a blade of the corresponding color, whereas the other colors have silver blades.
- The Rare Item Monday version was released on October 17, 2016, in Jam Mart Clothing. This variation has a light purple color.
- The Sword is a members-only variant of this item.
- Unlike the regular versions, the Rare Pirate Sword does not do any extra damage when worn in the Adventures.