Not to be confused with the Sword.
The Pirate Sword is a non-member land clothing item that is worn on the back. It was released in 2012 as one of many possible prizes obtained when reaching the top chest in Sky High. This is also a random prize that can be found in many animal passages as well as being in certain reward chests in Adventures.
The Pirate Sword has a curved, jagged blade with nicks in it. The sword is attached to a colored leather strap with a buckle on it by another small strap as well as a hilt that is pointing upwards. This item comes in nine different varieties, including the rare variant.
- Compared to Sword, The Pirate Sword has a duller color.
- These weapons are classified as scimitars, meaning that they are in a class of swords with curved blades.
- If the player is wearing a pirate sword during an adventure, they deal 25 damage points to destructible items as opposed to the normal 10.
- Unlike the regular versions, the Rare Pirate Sword does not do any extra damage when worn in the Adventures.
- The Pink and Red varieties have a blade of the corresponding color, whereas the other colors have silver blades.
- The Rare Item Monday version was released on October 17, 2016, in Jam Mart Clothing. This variation has a light purple color.
- The Sword is a members-only counterpart of this item.
- This item can be found on Sky High and other Adventures including The Forgotten Desert.