The Pet Phantom is a members-only land pet. It was released on September 29, 2016, for the Night of the Phantoms and was formerly sold in the Diamond Shop. A "Rare" version was released on October 27, 2016, shortly after the regular version was removed; this rare version was sold for a short period at an adoption icon in Jamaa Township under the Phantom Statue.
The Pet Phantom is a small circular pet with a large white eye. The Pet Phantom also has tentacles that stick out from different sides of its body. The regular version has a very dark palette of colors to choose from, and the "Rare" version includes very bright color palettes.
- Clicked - The Pet Phantom closes its eye and starts to fall backwards, but before it touches the ground it gets back up.
- Sit - The Pet Phantom sits still with its center legs folded together.
- Dance - The Pet Phantom hops from one center leg to the other. Its four arms shake from side to side and it raises the other two legs into the air.
- Sleep - The Pet Phantom just closes it eye and curls up sleeping.
- Hop - The Pet Phantom just jumps up and down in midair.
- Play - The Pet Phantom plays inside a puddle of purple goop, and throws some up in the air everywhere around it before disappearing. The "Rare" version plays in glowing green goop.
These accessories can be found at the Pet Stop.
- Phantom Tiara: A golden, three-pointed crown with three purple gems set into it.
- Pipe Helmet: A purple helmet with bolts and four pipes, similar in appearance to a Phantom Pipe.
- Phantom Horns: Three short horns protruding from the phantom's head.
- Princess Hat: A tall purple and pink striped cone-shaped hat with blue ribbons hanging from the top and a blue brim.
- Scarecrow Pants: Dark purple, four-legged pants with straw sticking out of the bottoms of each pant leg, which appear torn.
- Thorn Gauntlets: Very dark purple, almost black, round tentacle-tips with thorns. They appear on the two center legs.
- Spiked Set: Purple "short" Spiked Collar and Wristbands under the Phantom's eye and on its outer bottom arms.
- Beard and Cuffs: A white mustache and beard, as well as a fur collar and wrist cuffs.
- Scarecrow Hat: A purple hat with two differently colored patches stitched on and straw sticking out of the left side.
- Thorn hat: A very dark purple, almost black, hat that surrounds the entire body, covered in thorns.
- Chomper Hat: A small Chomper Plant that appears to be stuck on the Phantom's head and higher arms.
- Fluffy Purple Hat: It appears to be a purple beardless version of the Hat and Beard.
- Phantom Broom: A broom made from a purple curled vine and straw, with a lighter purple band holding the broom together.
- Phantom Bouquet: A withering purple bouquet with one type of flower. Black vines stick out of the top.
- Chomper and Boomseed: A Boomseed and a tiny Chomper plant that hops around with your pet.
- Spooky Candy Cane: A candy cane which is white and purple, rather than the traditional red.
- Unlike the other pets, the "Rare" Pet Phantom is unique because it costs Diamonds every time it is purchased whereas most pets can be repurchased for only 400 Gems.