The Ol' Barn is a members-only land den that was first released on January 19, 2012. It was formerly sold in the Den Shop until it went on clearance during July 2016.
This den is a red barn that has a typical farm theme with hay bales and a wheel barrow. There is a main dirt floor and an upper wooden floor that can be accessed from a ladder on the left. A large grassy area fills the right side of the den and is bordered by a wooden fence and piles of hay in the background. The wallpapers and floor tiles for this den are all either horse or desert themed.
- It went on clearance during October 2012 and returned for a second release in March 2013.
- This den was introduced following the release of the Horse animal.
- The Horses Only Party uses a background similar to this den, but the party has a horizontally-flipped layout and includes a side entrance with a mud pool that is not found in the den.
- Ol' Barns are the second dens to be based on an animal. The first was the Volcano Den, which was based on the Wolf.
- When Ol' Barns were first removed, they were replaced by the Snow Fort.
- If the player uses the Lava Floor, the lava chunks will appear in shapes such as horseshoes and cow skulls.
- If the player uses the Dust Striped Walls, the wall will be lined with wanted posters of the Bunny, Tiger, Rhinoceros, Elephant, Koala, and Horse.
- As with most dens, there is no unique pattern for the Starry Walls or the Coral Canyons Floor when used in this den.