Mt. Shiveer is a snowy, tundra-themed land high upon a mountain. Mt. Shiveer was first released on January 21, 2011, along with the Seals.
To the middle right, there is a bridge to Sarepia Forest. To the middle left, there is a cave that leads to Crystal Sands. There is a Journey Book activity located here, as well as the mysterious never-breaking Ice Rink, Ice slides, Natural Hot Springs and Hot Cocoa Hut.
- Frozen Pond - A frozen body of water with caution signs pounded into the ice. Jammers can jump on it to crack the ice similar to the bridge in Coral Canyons.
- Slide - A long, winding patch of ice that starts near the top of the mountain and ends at the bottom. There seems to be a cave under it with what used to be a picture of a seal, but what is now an Arctic Fox.
- Hot Springs - A geothermally heated pool of water surrounded by fumaroles that spew hot gas into the air. Beneath the fumaroles is a chunk of solid ice that has preserved the body of a plesiosaur that looks like an Elasmosaurus.
- Hot Cocoa Hut - A large tent with a sign at the entrance that shows a steaming cup of hot cocoa and marshmallows. Inside, the room has a few fur hemmed pillows sprawled on the floor, a Hot Cocoa Machine, and the Shiveer Shoppe that sells typical winter clothing and, occasionally, seasonal items.
- Shiveer Shoppe - A clothing item store on land that is located in the Hot Cocoa Hut. It can be accessed when a player clicks the clothes line in the bottom left corner of the shop. The shop sells winter-themed clothing.
- Cake Shop - This is a temporarily shop that only sells one item - Mt. Shiveer Summit Cake.
|Gem Breaker||It has the same concept as Bubble Shooter. The rules that apply are matching three colored Gems around the phantoms, five to create a combo to earn more points. Once the Gems meet the shooter, the game is over.|
|Hot Cocoa Machine||This is not a gem-earning game. You can customize your beverage by choosing a: teacup, goblet, paper cup, or a bowl. Choosing a color: blue, green, pink, or yellow (green is replaced by purple if you choose a paper cup). Choosing from dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate hot cocoa. Below there is a lever: green produces the least heat, yellow is an average amount of steam, and red creates a cloud of hot mist. Next use either marshmallows or whipped cream. Lastly selecting from the: peppermint cane, chocolate wafer sticks, chocolate chips, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate shavings, or cinnamon. Then the cup of hot cocoa you have created will pop up alongside your animal, warming them up from the chilly weather outside.|
Once all of the following Himalayan animals and wildlife are found, the player will win a Red Panda Plushie.
- The word 'Shiveer' in the land's name is thought to be a play on the word "shiver."
- On November 25, 2012, Rare Gloves (non-rare at the time) were sold for one day only at the Shiveer Shoppe.
- In December 2011, the first Reindeer pets were sold in Mt. Shiveer near the Glacier Cave. They were later moved to the Jamaaliday Jam.
- In April 2012, the Hot Cocoa Machine was sent to members as a Monthly Member Gift.
- When Coral Canyons is full, the player will be automatically transferred to Mt. Shiveer.
- There is a cave passageway that leads to Crystal Sands, yet, Mt. Shiveer is nowhere near Crystal Sands on the map. The caves most likely tunnels underground.
- During October 2015, a small carving of an Arctic Fox took the place of the Seal, similar to the carving of a Deer changing to a carving of a Llama in Canyons Pathway. This was revealed to be the hint for the upcoming Arctic Fox.
- The ice carving next to the slide cannot be seen during the Summer Carnival event because a banner covers that location.
- This is the last land to be released on Play Wild during the beta stage.
|Click Expand to view|
|Click Expand to view|