Meet Cosmo is a land adventure available to all Jammers, that was initially released for testing by members only on August 22, 2013. It is the third adventure available in the Adventure Base Camp and was released to non-members on November 7, 2013. It introduces a new weapon against the Phantoms, the Boomseed, and provides the first player interaction with Cosmo, the Koala Alpha.
- Cosmo will greet and welcome the player to his home.
- After watering his crops, he will set the player objectives in gathering ingredients for a new plant, the Boomseed.
- The player will also visit Cosmo's den, in which they can find two of the needed ingredients for the Boomseed.
- After clearing the way, the player must make its way to the first of two caverns. To enter, the player must replicate a pattern which is the nightingale's song on bamboo flutes (the pattern is blue, green, orange, purple, and finally orange).
- In the cavern, the player must navigate through the maze until the key is found and free Max, the koala.
- Doing so will allow the player to exit the cave into the next area, where Cosmo will inform the player of a new danger; Phantom Sprouters, dangerous plants which will sprout phantoms.
- After dealing with some Sprouters, the player must fix a bridge by trading apples and bananas for rope and timber, and then cross it to find the next cave.
- In the last cave, there is a tiger gate in both modes. It is right at the bottom of the cave where the player will spot a little hole and a place to put Boomseeds. (In hard mode, after opening the tiger gate, the path will then split off into three parts: a gate for Elephants, Raccoons, and Koalas.)
This adventure has many secondary tasks that make it one of the most profitable Adventures to go on, in both Gems and Courage Points. They include:
- After rescuing Max, the koala trapped in the first cave, the player can take a carrot to Rosalind, the koala by the bamboo pipes and vine ladder, and they will give the player Gems and Courage Points.
- After rescuing Max, the koala trapped in the first cave, the player can take an orange to Liam, the koala outside the first den as the player leaves Cosmo's garden, and they will give the player with Gems and Courage Points.
- After placing all of the corks in the phantomized pipes, the player can return and talk to Franklin, the koala in the second den the player sees after leaving Cosmo's garden (between the two caves), they will give the player Gems and Courage Points.
- After reviving all the phantomized plants (they are all over and change places each time the adventure is played), the player can return and talk to Gregor, the koala in the first den the player sees after leaving Cosmo's garden, and they will give the player Gems and Courage Points.
- After fixing the bridge to the final cave, the player can return the Moth to Tobias, the koala in the last den the player sees who traded rope for an apple, and they will give the player Gems and Courage Points.
- After fixing the bridge to the final cave, the player can give a Rose to Zosi, the koala in the last den the player sees who traded timber for banana, and they will give the player 250 Gems and Courage Points.
Rewards On Normal Mode
- Top Left: 750 Gems
- Top Center: Beehive
- Top Right: Greenhouse Window
- Bottom Left: Wall Garden
- Bottom Right: Cosmo's Hammock
Rewards On Hard Mode
- Top Left: Blue Glowing Mushrooms
- Top Center: Cosmo's Stone Wall
- Top Right: 1500 Gems
- Bottom Left: Boomseed Tree
- Bottom Right: 1000 Gems
Koala Gate Prizes
Tiger Gate Prizes
- Butterfly Wings
- Candy Cane Crown
- Clover Blanket
- Dragon Mask
- Fancy Top Hat
- Hat And Curly Wig
- Hat and Beard
- Heart Locket
- Horned Leg Pads
- Jolly Elf Hat
- Lollipop Necklace
- Mech Angel Wings
- Rare Fox Hat
- Rare Spiked Hair
- Scary Horns
- Shark Fin
- Spiked Hair
- Star Cape
- Worn Blanket
- Wreath Necklace
Raccoon Gate prizes
- A player can earn a total of about (may not be exact) 10,415 Gems on the Hard Mode of this adventure.
- Phantom Sprouters will spawn many phantoms. Instead of blowing the Sprouters up right away, the player can let all the phantoms come out for more Gems and Courage Points.
- If the player plugs all the phantom pipes near the last cavern entrance, they can explore a small area with a bit of the river and some land in it. There's a rose bush that gives the player a rose and a moth that, once clicked, can also be carried. Both of these are used in extra tasks that can be completed.
- A string of drawings on pieces of paper can be seen in Franklin's den. Franklin's den rooms are also opposite from where they are in a player's den and Gregor's den.
- The top room in Gregor's den has all Paradise Party themed den items, including the Rare Paradise Couch.
- The nightingale's song is always the same.
- Tobias' moth can also be seen in the Adventure Base Camp.