Meet Cosmo is a non-member (formerly member) land adventure. It was the third adventure available in the Adventure Base Camp . On November 7, 2013 non-members were able to play this adventure. It introduces the premise for "The Hive" and a new weapon plant, the boomseed. It is basically relevant to The Phantom Portal except a little more difficult than the former one. One will meet Cosmo, the Koala Alpha, The Master of Plants. A player can earn a total of about (may not be exact) 10,415 Gems on the Hard Mode of this adventure.
As the player first starts this adventure, Cosmo will greet and welcome the player to his home. The music is rather soft and calming, the instrument playing the music is possibly a recorder. After watering his crops, he will set the player objectives in gathering ingredients for a new plant, the Boomseed. The player will also visit Cosmo's den where he/she can find two of the needed ingredients for the Boomseed. After clearing the way, the player must make its way to the first of two caverns. To enter, the player must replicate a pattern which is the nightengless song on bamboo flutes (Blue, green, orange, red, and purple). In the cavern, the player must navigate through the maze until the key is found and free Max, the koala. Doing so will allow the player to exit the cave into the next area, where Cosmo will inform the player of a new danger; Phantom Sprouters, dangerous plants which will sprout phantoms. After dealing with some sprouters, the player must fix a bridge by trading apples and bananas for rope and timber, and then cross it to find the next cave. In this last cave, there is a tiger gate in both modes. It is right at the bottom of the cave where the player will spot a little hole and a place to put boomseeds. In hard mode, after opening the tiger gate, the path will then split off into three parts: a gate for Elephants, Raccoons, and koalas.
This adventure has many secondary tasks that make it one of the most profitable Adventures to go on, both in Gems and courage points. They include:
- After rescuing Max, the koala trapped in the first cave, the player can take a carrot to Rosalind, the koala by the bamboo pipes and vine ladder, and they will give the player Gems and Courage Points.
- After rescuing Max, the koala trapped in the first cave, the player can take an orange to Liam, the koala outside the first den as the player leaves Cosmo's garden, and they will give you Gems and Courage Points.
- After placing all of the corks in the phantomized pipes, the player can return and talk to Franklin, the koala in the second den the player sees after leaving Cosmo's garden (between the two caves), they will give the player Gems and Courage Points.
- After reviving all the phantomized plants (they are all over and change places each time you play), the player can return and talk to Gregor, the koala in the first den the player sees after leaving Cosmo's garden, and they will give the player Gems and Courage Points.
- After fixing the bridge to the final cave, the player can return the Moth to Tobias, the koala in the last den the player sees who traded rope for an apple, and they will give the player Gems and Courage Points.
- After fixing the bridge to the final cave, the player can return the Rose to Zozi, the koala in the last den the player sees who traded timber for banana, and they will give the player Gems and CP.
- Phantom sprouters will spawn many phantoms. Instead of blowing the sprouters up right away, the player can let all the phantoms come out for more Gems and Courage Points.
Rewards On Normal Mode
- Top Left: 750 Gems
- Top Center: Beehive
- Top Right: Greenhouse window
- Bottom Left: Wall garden
- Bottom Right: Cosmo's hammock
Rewards On Hard Mode
- Top Left: Blue Glowing Mushrooms
- Top Center: Cosmo's Stone Wall
- Top Right: 1500 Gems
Koala Gate Prizes
Tiger Gate Prizes
- Wreath Necklace (Various Colors)
- Scary Horns
- Horned Leg Pads (Various Colors)
- Spiked Hair (Various Colors)
- Butterfly Wings
- Clover Blanket (Various Colors)
- Hat and Curly Wig
- Mech Angel Wings (Various Colors)
- Candy Cane Crown
- Fancy Top Hat (Various Colors)
- Hat and Beard (Various Colors)
- Lollipop Necklace (Various Colors)
- Heart Locket (Various Colors)
- Jolly Elf Hat
- Worn Blanket (Various Colors)
- Rare Fox Hat (Various Colors)
- Star Cape (Various Colors)
- Dragon Mask (Various Colors)