Meet Cosmo is a non-member (formerly member) land adventure. It was the third adventure available in the Adventure Base Camp . On November 7, 2013 non-members were able to play this adventure. It introduces the premise for "The Hive" and a new weapon plant, the boomseed. It is basically relevant to The Phantom Portal except a little more difficult than the former one. One will meet Cosmo, the Koala Alpha, The Master of Plants.
When you start the adventure, Cosmo will greet you and welcome you to his home. The music is rather soft and calming, the instrument is possibly a Recorder. After watering his Crops, he will set you tasks gathering ingredients for a new plant, the Boomseed. You will also visit Cosmo's den where you can find two of the needed ingredients for the Boomseed. After clearing the way, you must make your way to the first of two caverns. To enter, you must replicate a pattern on bamboo pipes (Blue, green, orange, purple, and orange). In the cavern, simply navigate through the maze until you find the key, then you have to free Max, the koala. Doing so will allow you to exit the cave into the next area, where Cosmo will inform you of a new danger: Phantom Sprouters, dangerous plants which sprout phantoms. After dealing with some sprouters, you will fix a bridge by trading apples and bananas for rope and timber, and then cross it to find the next cave. In this last cave, there is a tiger gate in both modes. It's right at the bottom of the cave where you will spot a little hole and a place to put boomseeds. In hard mode, after opening the tiger gate, the path will then split off into three parts: a gate for Elephants, Raccoons, and koalas.
This adventure has many secondary tasks that make it one of the most profitable Adventures to go on, both in Gems and courage points. They include:
- After rescuing Max, the koala trapped in the first cave, take a carrot to Rosalind, the koala by the bamboo pipes and vine ladder, and they will give you Gems and CP.
- After rescuing Max, the koala trapped in the first cave, take an orange to Liam, the koala outside the first den once you leave Cosmos garden, and they will give you Gems and CP.
- After corking all the phantomized pipes, return and talk to Franklin, the koala in the second den after leaving Cosmos garden (between the two caves), they will give you Gems and CP.
- After reviving all phantomized plants (they are all over and change places each time you play), return and talk to Gregor, the koala in the first den after leaving Cosmo's garden, they will give you Gems and CP.
- After fixing the bridge to the final cave, return the Moth to Tobias, the koala in the last den who traded rope for apple, they will give you Gems and CP.
- After fixing the bridge to the final cave, return the Rose to Zozi, the koala in the last den who traded timber for banana, they will give you Gems and CP.
- Phantom sprouters will spawn many phantoms. Instead of blowing the sprouters up right away, let all the phantoms come out for more Gems and CP.
You can earn a total of about (may not be exact) 10,415 Gems on the Hard Mode of this adventure.
Rewards On Normal Mode
- Top Left: 750 Gems
- Top Center: Beehive
- Top Right: Greenhouse window
- Bottom Left: Wall garden
- Bottom Right: Cosmo's hammock
Rewards On Hard Mode
- Top Left: Blue Glowing Mushrooms
- Top Center: Cosmo's Stone Wall
- Top Right: 1500 Gems
- Bottom Left: Boomseed Tree
Bottom Right: 1000 Gems
- Candy Cane Crown
Tiger Gate Prizes
- Wreath Necklace (Various Colors)
- Scary Horns
- Horned Leg Pads (Various Colors)
- Spiked Hair (Various Colors)
- Butterfly Wings
- Clover Blanket (Various Colors)
- Hat and Curly Wig
- Mech Angel Wings (Various Colors)
- Candy Cane Crown
- Fancy Top Hat (Various Colors)
- Beard and Hat (Various Colors)
- Lollipop Necklace (Various Colors)
- Heart Locket (Various Colors)