The Mech Angel Helmet is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was formerly sold in Jam Mart Clothing and was first released during Beta Testing, but it went on clearance and was removed shortly after Beta Testing ended.
The Mech Angel Helmet consists of armor that curves around the outside of the face with a tiara-like design on the top and spiral decorations on either side. Three feathers with differently colored tips stick out from the top of the helmet on either side. This item has nine different color varieties, one of which is a rare variant.
- It was originally released in only four colors (magenta-with-pink, bronze-with-red, blue-with-grey, and purple-with-blue) during Beta Testing.
- Four new colors (black, green, peach, and lavender) were introduced in November 2011 as costume options for Best Dressed. In 2014 they became obtainable via the The Forgotten Desert, along with the original four colors. These colors are often referred to by Jammers as "unreleased" because, unlike the original four colors, these were never sold in stores.
- The Rare Mech Angel Helmet was sold for Rare Item Monday on May 14, 2012.
- There is a freedom-themed variation of the Mech Angel Helmet, which is the Freedom Helmet.
- There is a Play Wild version of this item, but it has different colors.