The Lost Temple of Zios is a jungle-themed area in Jamaa and was one of the few original lands in Animal Jam. It has paths leading to Jamaa Township in the east, Crystal Sands in the southwest, and to the northwest there's Sarepia Forest. It also connects to the Adventure Base Camp through a cave.
This area has a misty green background with shadows of large tree trunks in the distance. There are several old, temple-like buildings made of carved stone. A giant tree with thick vines is growing on top of the building along the east side. There is a river flowing out from a cave and down to the south by the east side, along with other jungle-like features. In the middle of the land there's a statue of Zios, the creator of Jamaa. A stone path leads to the different buildings and the different areas.
- Brady's Lab - This room is filled with an assortment of content that updates regularly. Brady's Expeditions is located here, a video-adventure series in which Jammers can choose how Dr Brady Barr should handle a situation with an animal and then see a video result of that choice. This room is also home to the mini-game Brady's Chemistry Set, which allows Jammers to play around with a very simple chemistry apparatus. A doorway in the lab leads to Brady's Theater where Jammers can watch videos of Dr. Brady Barr talking about animals and answering questions sent in by Jammers.
- Chamber of Knowledge (Also known as the Chamber of Mysteries) - There are four floors in the Chamber of Knowledge. The main floor is a room that is decorated as a grand library with Minibooks for land, ocean, and flying animals as well as a Safety Quiz. The second room mostly contains armor, weaponry, and the busts of the six original Alphas, along with the mini-games Mira Says and Gem Ball. The third and top-most floor is the Mystery Emporium, a shop that sells den items. The Chamber of Knowledge also technically contains a basement, the Basement of Secrets, although this can only be accessed through a glitch.
- Zios Statue - In the middle of the clearing, there is a broken statue of Zios. When more than three Jammers are sleeping next to it, several Phantoms emerge from the cracks.
- Mystery Emporium - Located on the third floor of the Chamber of Knowledge, this shop sells Den Portals and statues of the Alphas.
- Basement of Secrets - Hidden in the Chamber of Knowledge is another mysterious shop that can only be accessed through a hidden place in the World Map.
- Pet Snake - There is a pet adoption icon located along the path to Crystal Sands.
- Temple of Trivia - Found between the paths to Sarepia Forest and Crystal Sands, this trivia-themed game tests Jammers' knowledge of animals in a competition to see which Jammer can answer the most questions correctly in a short time.
- Brady's Chemistry Set - Located in Brady's Lab, this short game allows Jammers to create a colorful potion that will appear above their animal as a Holdable Icon.
- Gem Ball - Located on the second floor of the Chamber of Knowledge, this is a pinball-like mini-game where Jammers launch a spring-loaded ball that then bounces off pins to land in different slots.
- Mira Says - Located on the second floor of the Chamber of Knowledge, this memory-based game challenges the player to memorize an ever-increasing pattern of colors and sounds.
- Falling Phantoms - Just to the left of the Chamber of Knowledge and above the entrance to the Adventure Base Camp is Falling Phantoms. This action mini-game challenges a group of Jammers to endure a rain of Phantoms using their coordination and strategy skills.
- Swoopy Eagle - Just above the entrance to the Chamber of Knowledge, this game challenges the player's coordination by requiring them to fly through a narrow path of cacti.
The prize for completing this Journey Book page is an Elephant Throne.
|Click "show" to see a list of Journey Book features and their locations|
- Swoopy Eagle can only be reached by flying animals, as it sits high atop the Chamber of Knowledge.
- There are many rumors claiming that if enough Jammers sleep next to the Zios statue, they will get a prize of some sort (much like the unbreakable ice in Mt. Shiveer), though this is not true.
- The broken statue of Zios was originally a Monkey Statue, but this changed when Beta Testing ended.
- On the World Map of Jamaa the Lost Temple of Zios shows up as simply the "Temple of Zios".