- For the pet counterpart, see Pet Llama
The default Llama has a very thin brown body with four long legs and a pale, furry chest. Their neck fur is tan, along with their tail. Its eyes are almond shaped, and they are colored black.
|Sit||Sits in a slightly hunched position|
|Dance||Hops on all fours and crosses legs every other jump|
|Sleep||Lays on its belly with its feet tucked underneath and its head tilted down|
|Hop||Jumps up and shakes legs|
|Play||Prances around in a circle|
- A carved drawing of a llama can be found above the entrance to the Canyons Pathway.
- Llamas are the first domestic animal (due to Horses and Rabbits being their respective species's wild counterparts).
- Like Cheetahs, Eagles, and most recent animals, they have their own short called "Llama Trauma".
- The carved drawing of a llama used to be a deer, but was replaced with a llama since they were announced.
- A glitch occurs when a Llama wears a Silver Ring, the ring's sparkles appear magenta instead of their usual silver color.
- A glitch occurs when a Llama wears Rare Monster Teeth, the teeth appear magenta instead of their usual white color.
- There was a glitch when a Llama wore an Alien Antennae Mask and did the play or dance action, causing the mask to float away from the llama, but this has since been fixed.
- The Llama is part of the small group of domesticated animals in Jamaa, which also include the Pig, Sheep, Goat, and Horse.