The Lit Baobab Tree is a members-only land den item. It was first released during December 2010 in Jam Mart Furniture. It was a seasonal item that returned every year in different stores during the Jamaalidays, most recently at Treetop Gardens, however hasn't been back since 2016.
The Lit Baobab Tree consists of a tall tree with a thick trunk, narrow branches, and broad leaves. The tree is planted in a wide, dark pot that is decorated with triangles. There is a string of lights wrapped around the trunk with some lights tangled in the branches at the top as well. This item has only one variety.
- It is one of three lit trees that appear for the Jamaalidays. The other two are the Lit Ornamental Cedar and the Lit Palm Tree.
- On its first release, it only cost 200 Gems.
- On its second release in 2011, it was relocated to the Animal Museum in Appondale and its price was raised to 250 Gems.
- On its third release in 2012, it was relocated once again to Jam Mart Furniture, but it was later moved to the Jamaaliday Shop inside the Jamaaliday Jam party starting in 2013.
- On its fourth release on December 11, 2015, it was relocated to Treetop Gardens.
- It is commonly mistaken for a Den Beta; however, it was released a couple months after Beta Testing ended.
- It can be won as a prize from The Forgotten Desert.