The Leg Armor is a members-only land clothing item formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing. It was released sometime during the Beta Testing. It was put on clearance on July 12, 2017, and was removed from stores on July 22, 2017.
Leg Armor is a set of anklets made of colorful leaf-like segments. Each anklet has two layers on top of one another. This item comes in ten different varieties, two of which are rare variants.
There is one unreleased variant of Leg Armor that can be seen in art from the November 16, 2017 edition of the Jamaa Journal. This variant has only been seen on art and currently doesn't exist in the game's files.
- The brown and green Rare Leg Armor was released for Rare Item Monday on January 20, 2014. It was sold for 400 Gems, 150 Gems more than the original price.
- The orange and green Rare Leg Armor was sold at the Leap Year Party in February 2012.
- Despite having "Rare" in its name, it was initially released without a rare tag; the tag was added sometime later in 2012.
- There is also a non-member, freedom-themed counterpart to the Leg Armor; it is known as the Freedom Bands.
- This item has a friendship-themed counterpart, the Rare Friendship Bands, which was released in Special Delivery.
- It seems to go with the Leaf Necklace.