The Lasso is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the back. It was first released on February 21, 2013, at Jam Mart Clothing. It returned in stores on May 21, 2015 after leaving for some time. It was most recently put on clearance on July 25, 2017, and it was removed on August 6, 2017.
The Lasso is made of colorful rope. On one end, the rope is coiled and shown on the Jammer's side when worn, while a loop is fashioned on the other end. It comes in nine different color varieties including the rare black version.
- When worn, the Lasso circles above the Jammer's head, giving the impression the he/she is twirling the lasso.
- There is a rare version released on November 3, 2014, for Rare Item Monday.
- There is a minor glitch when a Tiger dances while wearing a lasso in Best Dressed.
- A glitched version of the Spirit Armor appears when a Llama wears a lasso and plays or hops.
- When worn in the Adventures, it deals 12 damage to destructible obstacles compared to only 10 damage normally.