Kimbara Outback is a desert-like area in Jamaa. It is the most recently-released area, being released on July 25, 2013, when Koalas returned and on November 16, 2016 for Play Wild.
- Gabby's animal hospital - The hospital is a place that looks similar to a nurturing center. Likewise, it sells clothing items related to its theme.It was before known as the Medical Center
- Outback Imports - Outback Imports is a shop in which Jammers may buy den items relating to items found in the australian outback, such as a stone object. During the Jamaalidays, Jammers may also buy Jamaaliday-themed den items.
When a Jammer successfully finds and clicks on all of the animals featured in its Journey Book, a Windmill is distributed to them. Below is a list of the animals found at Kimbara Outback and their specific locations within the area.
|Click "show" to see a list of Journey Book features and their locations|
- Kimbara Outback is only called "Kimbara" on the Map.
- Kimbara Outback is the newest addition to the world of Jamaa.
- It is the second land to be released outside beta stage on Play Wild, the first being Appondale.