The Jamaaliday Scarf is a non-member land clothing item that is worn around the neck. It was first sold at Jam Mart Clothing on December 11, 2012 and returns every year during the Jamaalidays. In 2014, it arrived in the Shiveer Shoppe. On December 9, 2015, it arrived as the ninth gift for the 2015 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar. On December 16, 2016, it arrived as the sixteenth gift for the 2016 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
This item is a scarf with its ends hanging off on one side. The main portion is designed to loop around the animal's neck, and the entire item is covered in a white snowflake pattern. This item has ten varieties, including one rare version and one glitched version.
- In 2012 and 2013, the default color when sold was pink and was sold at Jam Mart Clothing. However, in 2014, the default color changed to red and was sold at the Shiveer Shoppe.
- The "Rare" version was first released on December 12, 2014 as a prize in the Jamaaliday Rescue adventure.
- A glitch occurred when an Arctic Wolf sat while wearing the Jamaaliday Scarf, during which the scarf wouldn't appear on the Arctic Wolf's neck. This glitch was later fixed.
- Only six of the seven original colours were available as a gift in the 2015 and 2016 Jamaaliday Daily Gifts, the brown scarf was not available.
- This item is also obtainable as a prize in The Forgotten Desert.
- When a tiger wears the scarf, it doesn't appear on their player card.
- When a sheep wears the scarf, it only shows up on their player card.
- The Jamaaliday Scarf has a solid magenta version that resulted from a glitch in the Item Recovery system.
- A glitch occurs when the scarf becomes invisible when the Seal sleeps.