The Jamaaliday Scarf is a non-member land clothing item that is worn around the neck. It was first sold at Jam Mart Clothing on December 11, 2012, and it has returned every year since then during the Jamaalidays. It was most recently released in the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar as the 13th gift on December 13, 2017.
This item is a scarf with its ends hanging off on one side. The main portion is designed to loop around the animal's neck, and the entire item is covered in a white snowflake pattern. This item has ten varieties, including one rare version and one glitched version.
- The "Rare" version was first released on December 12, 2014, as a prize in the Jamaaliday Rescue adventure.
- A glitch occurred when an Arctic Wolf sat while wearing the Jamaaliday Scarf, during which the scarf wouldn't appear on the Arctic Wolf's neck. This glitch was later fixed.
- Only seven of the eight original colors returned in the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar; the tan scarf was not available, though it is still obtainable in The Forgotten Desert.
- This item is also obtainable as a prize in The Forgotten Desert.
- When a tiger wears the scarf, it doesn't appear on their player card.
- When a sheep wears the scarf, it only shows up on their player card.
- The Jamaaliday Scarf has a solid magenta version that resulted from a glitch in the Item Recovery system.
- When wearing the Scarf, a glitch occurs on the Seal. The scarf becomes invisible when sleeping.
- In 2012 and 2013, the default color when sold was pink and was sold at Jam Mart Clothing. However, in 2014, the default color changed to red and was sold at the Shiveer Shoppe.
- In 2014, it was relocated in the Shiveer Shoppe.
- On December 9, 2015, it arrived as the 9th gift for the 2015 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- On December 16, 2016, it arrived as the 16th gift of the 2016 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- On December 13, 2017, it arrived as the 13th gift of the 2017 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.