Jam Mart Clothing is a shop where most of Jamaa's land clothing items are sold, including neck items, rare items, head items, previously released items, beta clothing items, tail items, body items, and footwear. It is located in Jamaa Township, just across from Jam Mart Furniture and above the Sol Arcade. This store can also be accessed merely by clicking the "Shop" button in the Change Your Look Menu.
The outside of the shop has a castle-like appearance with two stone-covered towers on either side of the entrance and battlement-like notches along the roof's edge. The towers have teal, cone-shaped spires topping them with a flag that waves in the wind at the top of one tower. Just above the doorway is a large, framed picture of a shirt with a "sale" sign below it. Towards the back of the building there is a sloped and another stone tower that is also topped with a waving flag. The entire building seems to be at least two stories tall.
Inside the shop is a raised walkway that extends out with stairs along the wall that lead down to the main floor. The main floor has several large rugs and three round tables with various clothing items placed for display. There is also a purple question mark for suggesting new types of clothing to Animal Jam Headquarters. Along the back wall are several strips of cloth hanging from hooks. The left side of the store has a recycling machine and two shelves that display an assortment of items.
- The only tail item it has sold as of current is the Bone Tail, the Flower Tail and the Turkey Tail Feathers.
- This shop has much more frequent item releases than the other clothing shops like Epic Wonders or the Shiveer Shoppe.
- This shop is where many of the rare items are sold on Rare Item Monday, but occasionally they are sold in the various shops around Jamaa instead.
- This shop was simply called "Jam-Mart" during the early stages of Beta Testing.
- The layout of the shop was reversed during much of Beta Testing, but it was flipped horizontally towards the end of Beta Testing.
- There is a Mira Statue on display with a "sale" sign in front of it even though it is a den item.
- Most items displayed outside the shop aren't available in-store.