The Hot Cocoa Machine is a single-player mini-game that can be found in the Hot Cocoa Hut. It was first introduced in January 2011 alongside the release of the new land at the time, Mt. Shiveer. It can also be found in Jammers' Dens in the form of the Hot Cocoa Machine den item.
This is a simple game that allows Jammers to design a custom cup of hot cocoa by selecting different choices as follows:
- There are four cups to choose from: a wide cup with a handle and zigzag patterns, a tall cup with a flared base like a chalice and arched patterns, a narrow cup with flower patterns, or a wide cup with no handle and swirling patterns.
- There are four cup colors to choose from: green (purple if the narrow cup is selected), yellow, blue, or pink (red if the cup with the handle is selected).
- There are three types of hot chocolate to choose from: light brown, dark brown, or white.
- There is also a lever on the side of the machine that provides three temperature choices for the hot chocolate: regular, warm, or hot.
- There are two topping choices: whipped cream or marshmallows.
- The final step includes having to choose from six different add-ons, including peppermint sticks, cinnamon sticks, and four different types of chocolate shavings.
Once the hot cocoa has been customized, the player will receive a Holdable (a tiny icon that appears on the top left of the avatar) that matches their creation in the game. They can then "carry" this around for a couple minutes before it vanishes. An achievement is also awarded when the player makes 25 cups of hot cocoa called "Yummy Cocoa".
- There are 1,728 different possible combinations for cups of hot chocolate.
|Click Expand to view|