Not to be confused with the Jamaaliday Sweater.
The Holiday Sweater is a non-member land clothing item. It was first released on December 7, 2013, and it has become a seasonal item that returns in the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar every year. On December 24, 2016, it returned as the twenty-fourth gift of the 2016 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
Rare Holiday Sweater
The Rare Holiday Sweater is a members-only counterpart to the Holiday Sweater. It was released in December 2014 for the Jamaaliday Rescue adventure, but it was removed when the adventure returned the following year.
The item takes the shape of a regular turtleneck sweater. Printed on the front and the sleeves are pictures of snowmen. The cuffs appear quite large and have Candy-Canes printed on them. This item comes in nine different varieties, including its red adventure variant and its light-blue rare variant.
- When worn by a Fox, the sweater does not show up in "Change Your Look" or on the player card.
- This is one of only a few non-member items that was changed to members-only for its rare release.
- There is a red variation of this item that many Jammers call "glitched" because it was not released in the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar and can only be obtained from The Forgotten Desert.
- On its first release, it was the seventh gift of the 2013 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar
- Its second was on December 7, 2014, as the seventh gift for the 2014 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- Its third release was on December 25, 2015, as the twenty-fifth gift for the 2015 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.
- Its fourth and most recent release on December 24, 2016, as the twenty-fourth gift for the 2016 Jamaaliday Gift Calendar.