Not to be confused with the Head Feathers.
The Head Feather is a non-member land clothing item that was first released in November 2010. It was formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing during the Feast of Thanks, but it did not return to stores after 2011.
The Head Feather is a thick ring of leather that consists of a bent feather sticking out of it. In all variants of this item, the feather has a colored tip, and the strip of leather has a zigzag line running all the way around it. This item comes in nine colors, one of which is the Rare Item Monday variant.
- It was sold for 150 Gems in 2010, but its price was reduced for its second release in 2011. It is one of very few Jam Mart Clothing items that had its price lowered on a subsequent release.
- This item is commonly believed to be discontinued from the game alongside the Headdress, though this is false as Head Feathers are still obtainable as a prize in The Forgotten Desert.
- This was released alongside the Headdress, a related item that is for members only.
- It was a possible prize in Sky High from 2012 through 2014, but it has not been found in recent years and is assumed to have been removed from the prize list.
- The Rare Head Feather was sold for Rare Item Monday on October 15, 2012, at a price of 350 Gems. This appears to be purple and white, just like the Rare Item Monday version of the Headdress.
- All of the different colors of the Head Feather have black or grey tips except the brown-and-green variety, the pink-and-white variety, and the Rare Variant.
- On November 19, 2015, all colors of Head Feathers received a "rare" tag; this update also occurred to the Headdress and Founders' Hats at the same time.
- It was assumed that the Head Feather, along with the Headdress would be returning on Rare Item Monday after they were both updated with the "rare" tags, but they did not return to stores.
- The Head Feathers item is based on this, but it is for members only.