The Haunted Forest Party (not to be confused with Spooky Party) is out during the Night Of The Phantoms celebration, or, in other words, Halloween. It has dead trees with glowing faces on them, fog, and many other "spooky" themed things. Members could have got pet bats here in 2012, but not in 2013. Members and non members can buy scary clothes and furniture. The party ends at the end of October, near Halloween.
Items in the Haunted Forest Shop
- Spooky Old Bones, 100 Gems, Members
- Scary Eyes, 350 Gems, Members
- Scary Fence, 150 Gems, Members
- Spooky Lights, 100 Gems, Non-Members
- Patch of Fog, 300 Gems, Members
- Ground Spider Web, 150 Gems, Members
- Ceiling Spider Web, 150 Gems, Members
- Medusa Mask, 1,500 Gems, Members
- Witch Hat, 300 Gems, Members
- Wizard Hat, 250 Gems, Members
- Werewolf Mask, 400 Gems, Members
- Yeti Mask, 250 Gems, Members
- Demon Mask, 200 Gems, Members
Note: Items may change from year to year, so do not count on these items being here next year.
- When you click on the moon there comes bats in different colors.
- When you step in the middle of the map you can become a little invisible / transparent. Simply step into the fog and wait for a little while.
- It has the most expensive item for a party on record: the Medusa Mask, at 1500 Gems. The mask reappears at the New Years Party.
- There is an April 2012 version called the Spooky Party.