Greely's Hideout is a members-only land den that was first released on January 22, 2015, in the Diamond Shop. It was re-released on June 22, 2017.
The overall setting of the Greely's Hideout is a large, Phantom/Greely-themed volcano comparable to parts of The Search For Greely and Greely's Inferno. Visiting Jammers enter in the heart of it, on top of a glowing blue emblem carved with different symbols. Directly south of that is a large Magma pool, with bridges crossing over to a Greely cave, similar to the Greely's Passage item, with Magma flowing from its mouth. There are areas with phantom pipes, purple ladders, and slides. At the very top, there seems to be a view of a Phantom Factory in the distance. To the top left of this area, which can only be accessed by the rocky cliff on the top left of the den, is an area with a view of what seems to be Jamaa Township.
- This is the second den to be completely based on an Alpha, the first being Cosmo's Den.
- It is one of the larger dens, and its size is comparable to the Crystal Palace and Sky Kingdom dens.
- When an animal gets close to Magma in this den, their overall color gets a red tint, similar to the one from the Wolves Only Party. The other two dens to have this similar effect are the Snow Fort and Gingerbread House.
- In the Epic Dens version of Greely's Hideout, Jammers are not able to get the red tint on their animal from the magma.
- Similar to the glitch with the Haunted Manor, Snow Fort, and Volcano den. when a player stands in mud (or the chocolate from the Gingerbread or Jamaaliday den), they can turn orange when standing by the magma.