Greely, is the Wolf Alpha, he has studied the Phantoms for a long time, and understands them the most. He may be the least understood of all the Alphas in Jamaa. The Phantoms fear him the most of all the Alphas, because he is most like them. Solitary by nature and a master of stealth, Greely spends most of his time alone and far from Jamaa, observing the movements of the Phantoms and sabotaging them from the shadows. His strange ability to move instantaneously between shadows is one of the reasons he makes many animals very nervous; it sometime seems as though he can appear anywhere, anytime. His menacing appearance and grim, humorless personality probably doesn't help. The other Alphas may not entirely trust Greely and his methods, but they certainly respect him. He knows more about the Phantoms and their movements than anyone, and it’s possible the Phantoms fear him even more than they do Sir Gilbert.
Greely is a blue-grey Wolf, with a white or light blue-grey underbelly (depends on artwork). He has yellow eyes, or red in adventures, because of the ruby that makes his eye looks red, and in his Beta artwork he had white eyes, and a ruby in his left eye. He has white tuffs as eyebrows, and three blue spots under his eyes (thought to be markings). The ruff on the back of his neck/head is very ragged and darker than the rest of his fur. He wears a gold chain (bronze in adventures) around his neck that latches to his cape. His cape/cloak is normally a purple color and is worn down with lots of tears in it. He wears four bands on his forepaws, two on each one. He has a leather brace on his tail. All of these describing's are based on artwork, so it can be different from what is listed here.
He appears upon the Player in The Hive, urging him/her to turn back. The Player come across him again in The Great Escape, revealing the Phantoms' plots and once again arguing the Player to keep out of it. Towards the end of Greely's Inferno, Greely finally accepts help from the Player and tells him/her to be a distraction while he tries to keep the volcano under control. When the King Phantom is defeated once again, Greely mentions an omen/prophecy of a brave Jammer that would save Jamaa believing it was the Player and apologizes for the misunderstanding. He then forces the Player to escape the volcano while he tries to stop it. He succeeds, but with the cost of his life. The other Alphas then see him as another hero of Jamaa along with the Player.
- Greely has an adventure named after him: Greely's Inferno.
- The meaning of Greely comes from the English origin meaning 'Grey Meadow'.
- Greely is the third Alpha to appear in adventures. He appears in The Hive, The Great Escape and Greely's Inferno.
- Many Jammers think he died at the end of Greely's Inferno, but this is unknown. He probably didn't die, due to Animal Jam being a children's game. However some characters do die in children's games, for example, Zios. This was due to him stopping a volcano eruption, with Cosmo doubting whether or not he was safe.
- It is rumored that he was born in July, since a Ruby (Birthstone) was found in his study.
- Greely has a Library/Study Room in Greely's Inferno that is accessible through the Wolf Gate.