The Glove has a cuff at the wrist and "bumps" on each knuckle. As an item, the Glove depicts four fingers, but no fingers are visible when it is worn on most animals. The color of the bumps on most of the original gloves are similar to the color of the glove itself, but the newer gloves have bumps that are very different colors. These gloves come in sixteen different varieties, eight of which are the rare variants.
- While wearing a glove during an adventure, the glove does twenty-five damage to destructible items, as opposed to the regular ten damage when not wearing a weapon accessory.
- There is a freedom-themed version of this item, the Rare Freedom Glove.
- There is a spring-themed version of this item, the Spring Glove.
- The Silver Glove is very similar to this item except that it is all several shades of silver with no other colors.
- The Golden Glove is a members-only counterpart to this item.
- The original Glove was given a golden "Rare" tag sometime after February 2012.
- The original Glove was originally named Gloves for a while before its name changed around 2013.
- The original Glove was renamed to Rare Glove sometime after April 2014.
- The Rare Glove can still be obtained as a random prize from The Claw in both the Trading Party and the trading-themed Jammer Parties, the Return of the Phantoms adventure in Hard mode, and The Phantom Portal adventure in Hard mode.
- This item resembles the Diamond Encrusted Gauntlets, but it is missing the long wrist portion that is commonly found on gauntlets.
- Before the rare tags were added to the RIM Gloves, the tan glove with red markings was named "Mummy Glove." The weekend before they were released for Rare Item Monday in 2014, the name changed to "Rare Mummy Glove." On the following Monday, it changed to "Rare Glove".
- On its first release in 2010, the Glove cost only 45 Gems.
- On its second release in September 2011, the price of the Glove was increased to 2500 Gems.
- On its third release in November 2011, the Glove was relocated to the Shiveer Shoppe; it is unclear whether or not this was an accidental release by AJHQ.
- In January 2012, the Glove was added as a possible prize in The Claw machines at the Trading Party.
- On February 6, 2012, the Glove returned to Jam Mart Clothing for the very first Rare Item Monday.
- On April 28, 2014, the Glove returned for Rare Item Monday for the second time.