The Glove is a non-member land clothing item that is worn on the leg. It was formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing and was first released sometime during Beta Testing. It was re-released on November 20, 2014 with new colors, but it is no longer sold in stores.
The Glove has a cuff at the wrist and "bumps" on each knuckle. As an item, the Glove depicts four fingers, but no fingers are visible when it is worn on most animals. The color of the bumps on most of the original gloves are similar to the color of the glove itself, but the newer gloves have bumps that are very different colors. These gloves comes in sixteen different varieties, eight of which are the rare variants.
- Wearing a Rare Glove during an adventure does twenty-five damage to destructible items, as opposed to the regular ten damage when not wearing a weapon accessory.
- There is a freedom-themed version of this item, the Rare Freedom Glove.
- The Silver Glove is very similar to this item except that it is all silver with no other colors.
- The Golden Glove is a members-only counterpart to this item.
- The original Glove was given a golden "Rare" tag sometime after February 2012.
- The original Glove was actually named Gloves for a while before its named changed around 2013.
- The original Glove was renamed to Rare Glove sometime after April 2014.
- The Rare Glove can still be obtained as a random prize from The Claw in the Trading Party and the Return of the Phantoms adventure in Hard mode.
- On its first release in 2010, the Glove cost only 45 Gems.
- On its second release in September 2011, the price of the Glove was increased to 2500 Gems.
- On its third release in November 2011, the Glove was relocated to the Shiveer Shoppe; it is unclear whether or not this was an accidental release by AJHQ.
- In January 2012, the Glove was added as a possible prize in The Claw machines at the Trading Party.
- On February 6, 2012, the Glove returned to Jam Mart Clothing for the very first Rare Item Monday.
- On April 28, 2014, the Glove returned for Rare Item Monday for the second time.