|Species:||West African Giraffe|
|Release Date:||May 24, 2013|
The Giraffe appears as a real life Giraffe, with a relatively small body figure, medium-lengthed legs with dark hooves, and a long neck completed by a sleek facial profile, topped with small, knobbed horns. This ungulate has dark half-moon eyes, and orange fur with brown diamond-pattern designs.
- When you wear some neck items when you're a giraffe, multiple quantities (such as 3) of that item will go on your giraffe's neck. Items such as a Lei or a Spiked Collar will go down its neck.
- When you look at their player card, you'll notice that they are smaller than-life sized, because they're too tall to fit in the player card.
- The Special Plushies for this animal are--a red giraffe with a helmet, a blue giraffe with a sock, and a neon yellow giraffe with fangs and dragon wings.
- The release of Giraffes was very unsuccessful, and were not in Jamaa for even a whole year.
- The Giraffe Alpha/Shaman is believed to be Edmund, a giraffe who is shown as a statue in the Chamber of Knowledge.
- On April 17th, Giraffes returned from their year-long travel, and can currently be created by members only.
- Giraffes are one of the many animals that have a special pattern.
- They have a counterpart, the pet Giraffe
- Dance: Bounces backwards in both directions and spreads its legs out.
- Sleep: Curls up neck and sleeps breathes heavily.
- Hop: Hops slowly and gracefully.
- Play: Does a headstand, and then wiggles and falls.
- Sit: Sits long, as almost if laying down, with one leg up.