The Giraffe is a non-member land animal that was released on May 24, 2012. They were removed from stores for some period and then returned on April 17, 2014. They became available for all Jammers on August 18, 2016. It is sold from the "Choose an Animal" menu when creating a new animal.
The Giraffe seems to have a long neck, a very slender, angular dark-orange body with purple spots and brown, short hair starting on the back of their head, and going all the way down their back and on to the tip of their tail. It has brown hooves and the inside of its ears are pink. Its has wide, round eyes that have green irises.
|Sit||Sits with three legs tucked under its body and one bent in front of it|
|Sleep||Sleeps with all legs tucked neatly under it's belly with neck stretched out|
|Play||Stands on head, the wobbles and falls down, before standing on head again|
|Dance||They shuffle to the left, then to the right|
|Hop||Similar to a gazelle|
- It has a Pet counterpart: the Pet Giraffe.
- It was first hinted that the giraffe was going to be an animal in the future by a giraffe-based sculpture in The Chamber of Knowledge.
- When some neck items are worn on this animal (such as the Lei, Spiked Collar, Spirit Amulet, and Friendship Amulet) they appear to be wearing three of the item instead of one. There are also other neck items (such as the Pinecone Necklace, Jingle Bell Necklace, and Clover Amulet) that appear on the neck twice.
- Some back items (such as the Shark Fin and Backpack) appear on the neck instead of the back.
- There is a glitch where Ice Armor that is worn on a Giraffe won't appear in the Change Your Look preview, but it does appear on the animal.