The Gazelle Horns are a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing and was first released sometime during the Beta Testing. It went on clearance shortly after Beta Testing ended, but then returned to stores in 2014. It went on clearance and was removed once again on July 26, 2017. It once again returned to Jam Mart Clothing on May 20, 2018.
The Gazelle Horns are a pair of two-tone, spiral-shaped horns, with a twisted look, that look like a gazelle's antlers. This item comes in nine different color variants, including the rare variant.
- The Rare Item Monday version was released on March 20, 2013.
- There were originally only four varieties, but this changed on its third release when four more varieties were released: Lavender, White, Orange, and pink.
- A deleted variant was seen through the Beta Testing. It is unknown what has happened to it, but it was a light brown color with purple-gray stripes.
- The Scary Antlers has the same shape and size, but different coloring, making Jammers think it is a variety of the Gazelle Horns, which is incorrect.
- The Rare Friendship Horns are a Friendship Festival version of the Gazelle Horns that was awarded in the Special Delivery adventure.
- This item was originally sold for only 150 Gems, but this price was increased not long after Beta Testing ended.
- When worn in the Adventures, this item deals 14 damage to destructible obstacles compared to only 10 damage without it.
- When a Kangaroo wears any variant of Gazelle Horns, if the Kangaroo moves, the horns will bounce on and off of it's head.