Not to be confused with the Rare Fox Hat.
The Freedom Fox Hat is a non-member land clothing item that was first released on June 26, 2014. It was formerly sold at the Freedom Party during the Freedom Day event. It was relocated to the Conservation Museum when it returned in 2018.
The Freedom Fox Hat appears as a white hat in the shape of a Fox’s head. The hat has pale gray inner-ears and a magenta-tipped tail on the back. For eyes, it has red buttons that are sewn to the front with dark blue thread in an X shape. There are also two dark blue stitches seen on the top of the forehead. The hat comes out to a long point in the front with a brown-gray tip for the nose. This item only comes in one color variant.
- It is based on the Rare Fox Hat.
- It looks almost exactly like the white variant of the Rare Fox Hat, except the Freedom Fox Hat's button eyes and forehead have dark blue stitches instead of white and gray.
- Despite the eyes appearing red in the pop-up for buying it, both the tail and eyes of the hat appear a magenta color when worn. It is possible it was intended to be colored red instead of magenta, due to the freedom theme of the item.
- When worn on a Pig that is doing the “Play” action, the underside of the hat is a dark red, and the sides of the ears are a dark blue.
- When worn on a Coyote, it will appear in the form of a Fluffy Fox Head but with the underlayer being a Magenta color.