The Fox is a members-only land animal. They were introduced into Jamaa during July 2012.
Foxes have tiny paws, slim legs, and a lean, compact body.Their default colour is pale red fur, a white underbelly and magenta ear and leg tips. Their faces are wedge-shaped, with a pointy and narrow nose, the surface being flat, and medium-wide triangular ears; the fox is characterized by its large, fluffy tail.
|Sleep||Curls up, tail wrapped around body|
|Play||Sniffs the ground; swiftly digs a hole and leaps in; comes out through another hole|
|Dance||Hind legs skip one pace forward, another pace back, while front paws twirl about Steps in a circle and repeats. It looks somewhat like the hokey-pokey|
|Hop||Bounces upward, tail swaying. This just seems to be more like a spring type of jump|
- In the Daily Explorer, there was a riddle you had to solve to guess what the next animal was going to be, this being the animal, to which many were surprised.
- Foxes can open a Foxes Only Gate in The Phantom Portal adventure.
- Foxes appear huge in Wind Rider and The Great Escape Parachute game.
- Many Jamaaliday items, such as the Holiday Sweater, glitch on foxes.
- Even though they weren't the main animal in the video, they were in the Arctic Fox short titled "It Wasn't Me?"
- There is a glitch to enable non-members to have and use Foxes after their membership expires.
- They have an arctic counterpart called the Arctic Fox.
- The play action resembles the way foxes hunt in real life.