The Flower Crown is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the head. It was formerly sold at Jam Mart Clothing and was first released on July 20, 2013. It returned for the second release on March 28, 2015, but it later went on clearance on January 13, 2016.
The Flower Crown consists of six large flowers shaped into a circular band. There are six large rose-like flowers and smaller daisies braided in between and behind them, with leaves seemingly sprouting out from the underside of the roses. This item comes in ten color varieties, which includes the Rare Item Monday variant and the glitched magenta variant.
- The mobile app Play Wild has a similar Flower Crown item.
- The Flower Crown has another variant sold only during the celebration of Freedom Day, in summer, at the Freedom Party called the Freedom Flower Crown with a red, white and blue color instead.
- The Rare variant was released for Rare Item Monday on July 4, 2016.
- There is a magenta variant which was released as a result of a glitch in the Item Recovery system.
- It can be won by playing The Forgotten Desert.