Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Epic Dens are Dens that have been chosen by Animal Jam Staff to be put on display for the world of Jamaa. Generally, dens that are decorated with the most color and creativity are the ones chosen; dens that have many visitors have an even greater chance of being put on the Epic Dens list. To access the Epic Dens list, click on the castle icon on the World Map and choose a player's name from the list.
- The list of Epic Dens changes every six hours.
- There was once a poll about which dens should be nominated to become Epic Dens, but this is no longer used.
- Despite the similarity of names, Jammers do not receive an Epic Den Plaque if their den is featured on the Epic Dens list. The Daily Explorer often holds a den contest for the most epic den with a prize of 5 Diamonds (and, more recently, the Epic Den Plaque), but this is not the same as the Epic Dens list.
- After a player's den is added to the Epic Dens list, the owner can still change the den or lock it. As a result, many of the dens are not seen in the same condition as when they were originally chosen.
- In AJHQ's Epic Den, most items that would normally have an effect (when clicked) don't work.
- Unlike Jammer dens, the AJHQ's Epic Den contains den items that are solid, preventing Jammers from walking through them.
- Player den icons don't appear in the AJHQ Epic den.