Not to be confused with the Haunted Mansion.
The Epic Haunted Manor includes a house similar to the one found in the Haunted House with a dilapidated greenhouse, a living room, and three bedrooms. The house also includes a balcony on the second floor and stairs that leads down to a basement and a waterway. The whole mansion has phantom wallpaper (where it's not torn away). Outside the house is a large grassy area that leads to a glowing, green toxic pond in the bottom right corner and a long, phantom ridge that extends all the way along the right edge of the den and ends at a cliff. The den is set in the middle of the night with a full moon visible above the roof and right next to the cliff.
- The Spooky Party takes place in a version of this den.
- The pictures on the wall seem to move their eyes.
- If a Jammer steps in the toxic pond, they will turn a bright green tint.
- This den was released as a replacement for the Haunted Mansion, the previously available den for the Night of the Phantoms.
- After leaving stores following its first release, it returned to stores on September 29, 2016.