The Elf Tail Armor is a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the tail. It was first released as the Monthly Member Gift for March 2012. It was later re-released in the Diamond Shop with new versions where it is currently available for purchase.
The Elf Tail Armor appears to be a guard for an animal's tail. It changes shape and sizes depending on the default tail for the animal. On a Bunny these appear to be very long and thin, while on a Wolf they have a curved-like shape. On a Rhino and an Elephant, the armor curls back. This item comes in thirteen different varieties.
- Around April 2013 these were renamed to "Tooltip", but were soon changed back.
- Only eight of the original thirteen color variants were re-released in the Diamond Shop.
- Its second release occurred in the Diamond Shop during May 2013, but it was removed from the store on November 28, 2015.
- It returned to the Diamond Shop for a third release on May 7, 2016.
- A golden counterpart to the Elf Tail Armor was added in the adventure Graham's Workshop, the Silver And Gold Elf Tail Armor.
- Another counterpart to the Elf Tail Armor is the Spring Elf Tail Armor, which was released as part of the Spring Collection.