The Elf Bracelets are a members-only land clothing item that is worn on the legs. It was first released in Jam Mart Clothing during the Beta Testing. They were later relocated to the Horses Only Party in 2012, where they are currently sold and can be purchased for 250 Gems.
The Elf Bracelets consist of four stone-like cuffs that each wrap around the animal's foot. It looks somewhat warrior-like and has a design in the front. This item comes in eight different varieties, not including the rare versions.
- On their first release in 2010, they cost only 45 Gems. This price was later increased upon subsequent releases.
- This item has two different versions released for Rare Item Monday on different dates.
- The first version was the Rare Elf Bracelets, which were sold in Jam Mart Clothing on June 3, 2013.
- The second version was the Rare Scary Elf Bracelets, which were sold in Jam Mart Clothing on October 28, 2013.
- This item has a friendship-themed counterpart, the Rare Friendship Bracelets.
- The Elf Bracelets are sometimes mistakenly called the "Elf Cuffs" by Jammers instead of their proper name.
- Elf Bracelets are able to be bought at the Horses Only Party and won at adventures, such as The Forgotten Desert, or trading.