The Elf Armor is a chest-plate with swirly designs on it. This item comes in ten (including Rare versions) different varieties.
- It seems to go with the Elf Helmet, Elf Bracelets and Elf Tail Armor.
- It can be won in The Forgotten Desert.
- The green Rare Elf Armor was sold at the Leap Year Party and was first released on February 29, 2012.
- Despite having "Rare" in its name, it did not include a rare tag when it was released; the rare tag was added to it sometime later in 2012.
- The blue Rare Elf Armor was sold for Rare Item Monday at Jam Mart Clothing and was released on May 19, 2014.
- The Rare Item Monday version was mistakenly called the Sapphire Rare Elf Armor on the Daily Explorer, instead of its proper name.
- On its first release there were only four varieties and it was sold for only 80 Gems.